Most ANNOYING TBDer

R. Rich

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His wife needed the phone book; he can't reach the keyboard.

725816[/snapback]

:)

I actually meant (albeit poorly) the picture, I thought Paul said he was there that day. But I am glad nevertheless to have left things open enough for some other jokes ;)

;)

I was actually meant (albeit poorly) the picture, I thought Paul said he was there that day.  But I am glad nevertheless to have left things open enough for some other jokes  :lol:

725824[/snapback]

Knowing him, he wouldn't want to be identified. So knowing that, and that he's short, just look for the unidentified midget...

As for his posting...he's taking a little break from it, but he'll be back shortly... :)

Knowing him, he wouldn't want to be identified.  So knowing that, and that he's short, just look for the unidentified midget...

As for his posting...he's taking a little break from it, but he'll be back shortly...  :)

725826[/snapback]

I remember Paul saying VA and his daughter were present, so one might assume it's the goofy looking guy with the redish shirt next to the girl with the hat. But that would mean someone Photoshop'd out the crate he would be standing on.

Look at my new avatar.

I'm about to become the most annoying person on this board.  :lol:

I wanna pick a fight with Nick from England!!

Mike

725811[/snapback]

You're a Liverpool fan?? Ah well...

No fight from me - I can't get worked up about club soccer.

Ed, when's the last time you didn't post about your car?

725766[/snapback]

The only time Ed doesn't post about his car is when we don't say anything about it and completely ignore him.

No. Wait. That's not right. Even then he bumps his own threads. :lol::o

Listening to Ed and his car is a lot like listening to Ted Striker talk about his relationship with Elaine.

(Yes, Ed, we all know. I have herpes. Thanks again for yet another witty comment brought to our readers from Ed's School of Original Thought for Momma's Boys.)

I remember Paul saying VA and his daughter were present, so one might assume it's the goofy looking guy with the redish shirt next to the girl with the hat.  But that would mean someone Photoshop'd out the crate he would be standing on.

725831[/snapback]

Since he wouldn't want to be identified, I can neither confirm nor deny that.

it's a shame Hollywood has shunned VA since his days on Webster with George Papadapolis...hopefully work will come from him

725943[/snapback]

VA is studying hard for the remake of Fantasy Island. While holding the lantern at night he is able to read his script.

The only time Ed doesn't post about his car is when we don't say anything about it and completely ignore him.

No. Wait. That's not right. Even then he bumps his own threads. :o  :D

Listening to Ed and his car is a lot like listening to Ted Striker talk about his relationship with Elaine.

(Yes, Ed, we all know. I have herpes. Thanks again for yet another witty comment brought to our readers from Ed's School of Original Thought for Momma's Boys.)

725912[/snapback]

:lol:

Howya doing One Trick Pony?