Katharine McPhee

buckeyemike

Hey, Danica Patrick married a 40 year old guy.

712274[/snapback]

No she didn't, I'm only 24, lol

How could she not tell me she was getting married? I had to find out on TV with the rest of the world. I could take him in a fight.

As for McPhee, Its sad that today people would sit there and consider her fat, probably while having trouble typing over their own gut.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Although she says she is still healing, McPhee, Teen People's August cover girl, tells the magazine: "I'm really starting to embrace my curves.""

I'd like to embrace her curves.  :rolleyes:

712469[/snapback]

Just don't get too close.....she's liable to throw up a McDonalds stew all over you.

The stew consisting of a #1, #3 and #5......SUPERSIZED!!....oh yea, and two of those delectable apple pies.

Ah yes, message boards...where anonymous people can joke about a serious medical/physiological condition like bulimia.  :rolleyes:

Mike

712731[/snapback]

Well, I for one will be sure to joke about this serious medical condition when I'm at work with real people... Many of whom could use to throw up a meal or two. I've been working out and eating right for the past 5 months or so... Down 25 pounds and 3% body fat. I'm now 6'6, 220, with 18% body fat.. Yet, everyday these disgusting fat asses (ya know, with the gut that literally hangs over the waistband, or have fat on their actual knees, continue to eat chicken fingers 5 days a week and take the elevator to the SECOND floor.

As far as Katherine McPhee, real bulemics would laugh at her chunky ass... I think she was only throwing up the healthy meals, but keeping the McFlurries in the gut..

Obese people disgust me..

People who can't even do bulemia right are worse.

Yes, but when you age 10 years, you're supposed to look 10 years older, not 10 years younger.

713007[/snapback]

She certainly does look better now but I just think that old shot has her looking very 80's. She may have had some work done, but it I dont know if I could qualify it as "bad" as the website claims.

Speaking of the site, did you click on the Cristina Aguilara(sp?) boob link. They are a lot bigger but that pic doesn't definitively tell me their fake. She was 16 or so when she broke out. :rolleyes:

Please, feel free to let us know what we can joke about.

I know mental illness is permitted.  What else?

712750[/snapback]

Farbeit for me to enforce Political Correctness on this board.

I found that line about the "McDonald's Stew" gross. And I've known women with bulimia in my life. Most people have. I find bulimia and anorexia to be a real problem in our society...and it's physiological and mental more than physical, thanks to TV and movies with stick thin women who look like 12 year old boys with 36Cs.

Don't worry about me, CTM. I'm not wringing my hands or losing sleep about what people might say that I don't necessarily agree with. That's part of what's good about living in this country...or at least used to be.

Mike

Ya know I do not think it is funny that people on this board are joking about people with eating disorders. My sister had an eating disorder which was bulimia and she fought her way back from it. The fact that all the immature adoloescents who make it one big joke need to look inside their own closets to see if they are squeaky clean. 100:1 they are not so grow up all of you!!!....;)