Streisand Pre-Sale In Philly

Rico

Shout-out to her many fans out there! 0:)

Just got this in E-Mail... I wouldn't spend $750 per ticket  :doh: to see this old hag, but decent seats are available when I looked....

Venue password is STAR

708073[/snapback]

Who the hell even likes that stupida b!tch anyway. May she be mounted by a rabid dog.

I'm sure she's going to donate most of that money to the poor.  Fuggin' POS limosine liberal.  Suck up all you can, dummycrats.  One of your most famous is back in the limelight.

708501[/snapback]

Why, you slanderous bastard. James Brolin, is com'in to get'cha. :D

Truth be known, it's a shame she doesn't use her voice strictly to sing because she has one of the most amazing singing voices ever. The problem takes place in between songs. She should just absolutely positively STFU.

708521[/snapback]

So...

You don't watch hockey and you listen to Barbara Streisand?

Fag.

I would love to be there just to boo her fat azz off the stage as soon as she starts talking bs politics.  Over/under on how long before she utters Bush Bad!

708503[/snapback]

BUSH BAD!

People walking on the beach in front of Babs' house WORSE!

I just got this email this morning, I can purchase select floor seats if I make a donation. Donation amounts are already determined.

Tickets-for-Charity™

Tickets-for-Charity™ is proud to host the Official Charitable Pre-Sale of premium seats for all dates on Barbra Streisand's highly anticipated 2006 Tour. Tickets are priced at original face value plus a donation, which you direct to The Streisand Foundation. With your help, we can raise millions of dollars for important causes, including the environment, education and women's health organizations. Please select a show below and make a donation. Please note: The Charitable Pre-Sale ends on Sunday, June 18, at 11:59PM EST!

I just got this email this morning, I can purchase select floor seats if I make a donation. Donation amounts are already determined.

Tickets-for-Charity™

Tickets-for-Charity™ is proud to host the Official Charitable Pre-Sale of premium seats for all dates on Barbra Streisand's highly anticipated 2006 Tour. Tickets are priced at original face value plus a donation, which you direct to The Streisand Foundation. With your help, we can raise millions of dollars for important causes, including the environment, education and women's health organizations. Please select a show below and make a donation. Please note: The Charitable Pre-Sale ends on Sunday, June 18, at 11:59PM EST!

708711[/snapback]

Ah, so if you want to see snozboscus up close and personal, it'll cost you $2500 bones (including the $1750 to a charity of her choice). Remember, only Republicans are elitist snobs.

So...

You don't watch hockey and you listen to Barbara Streisand?

Fag.

708539[/snapback]

I don't listen to Streisand anymore than I watch hockey, but I know enough about both to be able to admit that one has incredible range (when she's not yapping politics) and the other can't get more viewers than a televised spelling bee.

"Okay, Johnny. Your word is 'hockey.'

"Hockey. H-O-C-K-E-Y. Hockey."

"Very good. Susie, your word is 'ratings.'

"Ratings. R-A-T-I-N-G-S. Ratings."

"Very good. Darin, your word is 'nonexistent.'"

I hope you and the other four fans had a good time last night. :D

...and that is why you never get your money's worth wearing jeans to a strip club.

Am I the only one who thinks leaving a giant happy ending in your pants is more than just a sticky situation? :D