Weight: 261 lbs. Age: 25

Pos: DE

Experience: 1 years

College: Mississippi

2006 Scouting Report - Scouts Inc.

Grade: 52 | Key

Alert: None

Comment:

He works hard with his hands in pass rush but has difficulty getting hands off and disengaging in the run game. He has good instincts and is able to diagnose plays well. He gets a good push on the pocket and very rarely gets himself out of position. He doesn't seem to have a variety of pass rush moves and he lacks initial foot quickness. He is at his best in short yardage situations where he can get low and explode into a gap and on plays away from him. He needs to work on technique and leverage and he needs to be more consistent in all phases of his play.

Who the f**k is Joshua Cooper?  :P  :blink:

704052[/snapback]

The next Bruce Smith!!!!!

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a guy whose glory years are long gone and is not in the league in 2006

I am annointing my self the first member of the Joshua Cooper fan club. As soon as the #73 Jerseys are off of back order I am getting one. You'll hear me at "Mighty Taco Stadium @ Ralph Wilson Field" (I also just sold the naming rights) screaming "COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!