Lee Evans on NFLTA 7pm tonight

Ok...cut the Malarkey!!!  What did he say??

700958[/snapback]

he said he is going to come back Bigger, Faster, Stronger, Better!

He was wearing a t-shirt too, that said so.

he must be on roids. he looked a lot bigger than he did last year.

I think he may have been stoned too. he was plugging TKO's website and hocking his t-shirts.

all I know is whoever the QB is, they better get him the damn ball.....he looked pretty intimidating.

I think he may have been stoned too. he was plugging TKO's website and hocking his t-shirts.

all I know is whoever the QB is, they better get him the damn ball.....he looked pretty intimidating.

700997[/snapback]

Maybe Marv's work-out regimin is working for Lee. As Marv is always quick to point out "Health has no age limitations..." :D

700997[/snapback]

I saw it... don't think he wants JP.

Much to my chagrin, I think Holcomb may be starting Week 1. :D

Yeah, who would want the QB who threw him 3 TD's in one quarter being his QB.

701073[/snapback]

Agreed. I felt last year that Evans had a better chemistry with Losamn and Moulds worked better with Holcomb. I would be suprised if Evans was not pulling for JP to win the starting role. Time for our "Big 3" of Losman, Evans and McGahee to shine.

Actually, we couldn't cut Mularkey because he was a coach.  He was fired.

p.s. I don't know what he said, I forgot to watch.

700960[/snapback]

Actually i belive he meant cut the crap, as in stop BSing, when he said cut the mularkey. cause he wanted a substance bearing report on the show.

700997[/snapback]

Actually, it was TKO on the show not Lee Evans. He basically said he's working hard to come back better than ever. He likes DJ. He spoke with DJ when he first got back to Buf and talked about a few things that he didn't like that was going on and DJ shared his thoughts as well on it. He feels that Larry Triplett signing was the bigeest and he also believes that with him penetrating the pocket in this defense they collectively should be pretty good on defense. He also admitted that it will be difficult to replace LM, SA, and EM but feels that everyone has to play as a unit to replace them. Also added that the Defense missed PW really bad last year and this off season he misses the veterean leadership of those guys.

In summary he handled himself well and I believe he should be the teams spokes person instead of WM...