Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

Bucs Eyeing Verba --

Tue May 2, 2006

The Tampa Tribune reports the Bucs are one of three teams who have talked with veteran free-agent OT Ross Verba, according to an Internet report. Verba sat out last season after he bought himself out of his contract with the Cleveland Browns but failed to land another job. The other teams reportedly expressing interest in possibly signing Verba are the Arizona Cardinals and Green Bay Packers. Verba has nine years of NFL experience, including four at the start of his career with the Packers. He spent his last five seasons with the Browns.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

insert crickets chirping sound here :P  :lol:

681041[/snapback]

i STILL think the Bucs are probably displeased with Mike Williams.....otherwise they might have signed him after the Bills cut him.

:angry::P:D:doh:

Mike Williams is a Buccaneer, and what an addition he will make too

681053[/snapback]

Don't confuse the fact that he likes to swing around in pantaloons confuse you. If memory serves, he is presently with one of the other Fla franchises. Jags come to mind, could be wrong though.

BREAKING NEWS: Williams' ineptness is spreading quickly through the State of Florida impacting adjacent franchises...the Dolphins will be next... He is like...well... like...much like...the BLOB...

A dumb blond is driving a Jaguar XK140 convertible, when it dies right in front of a service garage.

"That's a lovely car," said the mechanic. "What seems to be the matter?"

Well, it just conked out I'm afraid."

"Let me have look." He set to work and ten minutes later the engine was purring like a cat again.

"Thank goodness," she said. "What was the matter?"

"Simple really, just crap in the carburetor," he replied.

Looking shocked she asked, "Oh, OK. How many times a week do I have to do that?"

Hahahahahahahahahaha !

I bet Mike Williams would like that joke !

Speaking of Buccaneers..

A buccaneer was talking to a "land-lubber" in a bar. The landlubber noticed that this guy had a peg leg, a hook in place of one of his hands, and a patch over one eye. The landlubber just had to find out how the buccaneer got in such bad shape. He asked "How did you loose your leg?"

The buccaneer responded, "I lost my leg in a battle off the coast of Jamaica!"

His new acquaintance was still curious so he asked, "What about you hand? Did you loose it at the same time?"

"No," answered the buccaneer. "I lost it to the sharks off the Florida Keys."

Finally, the landlubber asked, "I notice you also have an eye patch. How did you loose your eye?"

The buccaneer answered, "I was sleeping on a beach when a seagull flew over and crapped right in my eye."

The landlubber asked, "How could a little seagull crap make you loose your eye?"

The buccaneer snapped, "It was the day after I got my hook!"

Hahahahaha...... *sigh*

Mike Williams didn't like this joke. :P