Andrew Peters .... 10 minute misconduct

I don't know if this is why he got the 10 minute, but after a small atercation, he took his stick and looked at the Leafs bench and made a gofing motion with it.... priceless..

663270[/snapback]

YES!

:angry::angry::doh:

(I assume you meant "golfing" motion.)

Hilarious. I liked how they talked about him playing in his first playoff game. Amazing how they forget the fact that they've spent THREE TIMES as much money on players as we have over the last decade. Now that it's close, they're our BITCHES.

I'd give them ALOT more credibility in whining about Peters being a disgrace if they'd said the same things numerous times about Marci Pecker and his continuous intent to injure the games better players - which is the reason guys like Peters are around in the first place (they did spend about five seconds during their 5 minute diatribe talking about Tucker). By comparison, Peters' actions in this game mean nothing. It will make for interesting theater the next time the two teams meet - which is a long ways off now that the "No Cup Again" vacation has started in the TO.

It was nice to see Domi bow up when there was no chance Peters could get at him. He had a chance to fight Peters in the first and turned off. He's turned into a joke.

Toronto, your Mom called. She said you suck.

That was HILARIOUS from Peters, I tivo'd the game and had to re-watch that a couple of times.  FORE!

663297[/snapback]

Is there any way that clip can be uploaded to the internet?

Or does anyone know if MSG replays the games later at night like Empire used to? I can have my Dad burn a DVD of it.