18 Davis, Andre WR 6-1 195 26 5 Virginia Tech

83 Evans, Lee WR 5-10 197 25 3 Wisconsin

11 Parrish, Roscoe WR 5-9 168 23 2 Miami

82 Reed, Josh WR 5-10 208 25 5 LSU

19 Smith, Jonathan WR 5-10 194 24 3 Georgia Tech

Vann, LaDaris WR 5-11 210 25 1 Cincinnati

15 Wilson, George WR 6-0 210 25 2 Arkansas

Price, Peerless WR 5-11 190 29 7 Tennessee

He's not even assured a roster spot but he's a lot better than Sam Aiken or Jonathan Smith. We could put a lot of speed out there. And while you surely don't want Peerless as your #1 or even #2 right now, he is damn good for a #3 or #4.

658020[/snapback]

Lee, Davis, Roscoe, PP... 4 guys who run in the 4.3- 4.4 range..

This is going to be a FAST wide reciever core......

658027[/snapback]

hell yeah it is. Between Evans/Davis/Parrish/Price thats a hell of a lot of speed and if price can regain his form of 2002 we have ourselves a hell of a wr core. This offense went from seriousily lacking speed to having an abundance of it. Hopefully these guys can step up and everett can emerge at te, or a draft pick.

Lee, Davis, Roscoe, PP... 4 guys who run in the 4.3- 4.4 range..

658041[/snapback]

He'll hit 30 this year and I think the knock on him was he was losing his giddy up....oh well it can't hurt to see if he can find his game again

At first I was like holy sh--, thats dumb.

But after thinking it through, with all the speed at WR we'll have, I like it a lot. The quicker our WRs can fly the quicker JP can get rid of the ball and not be behind that crap OL. ;)

Get ready for comeback player of the year!!!

658039[/snapback]

Maybe the Bills can re-sign Leif Larsen to play DT too!!!!

Instead of throwback jerseys the Bills are going "Throwback players"

Great concept.

What's Ernie Warlick doing?

If there's one thing I never would have believed, it's this.

I like Steve Fairchild. But....

We now have 9 receivers.

Nine.

Nueve.

Neuf.

Neun.

So which talented but unproven WR are we gonna let go for nuttin, Aiken? Parrish?

Can I get a WTF?

I never liked Peerless....

658004[/snapback]

But if you were a sports reporter from Atlanta, he'd think the world of you .... ;)

he Facts: After months of speculation, the team released Price Tuesday morning, parting with a once highly productive player who failed to live up to lofty expectations and a $37 million contract ($10 million signing bonus) after being acquired from the Buffalo Bills for a first-round draft pick in 2003. Price was told before practice and sped out of the parking lot at team headquarters in his BMW just as the team was beginning to stretch for the day's drills. "I hate y'all," Price said to a photographer, before hustling into his car without further comment. ... Reported by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Goldy Oldy Link

Whats so wrong with the signing? Its not like MArv came out and said PP would be our #1 WR. We signed a FA who has some skills, and are giving him a chance to compete for a position on the team. He performs, he makes it.

Christ people, half of you need prozac.

And i love it how VAdrawf thinks hes cool because he can make up names for JP.