Vcoach - Peerless Price signed

VABills

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's one thing I never would have believed, it's this.

I like Steve Fairchild. But....

We now have 9 receivers.

Nine.

Nueve.

Neuf.

Neun.

So which talented but unproven WR are we gonna let go for nuttin, Aiken? Parrish?

Can I get a WTF?

I never liked Peerless....

WTF...relax if he earns a spot on the squad I have no problem with the return of PP.

658000[/snapback]

I agree. He can actually bring some veteran leadership to a team that is definetly lacking it. Welcome home PP. Let him battle it out, lets at least see whats left in the tank.

If there's one thing I never would have believed, it's this.

I like Steve Fairchild. But....

We now have 9 receivers.

Nine.

Nueve.

Neuf.

Neun.

So which talented but unproven WR are we gonna let go for nuttin, Aiken? Parrish?

Can I get a WTF?

I never liked Peerless....

658004[/snapback]

Seeing as how Parrish is young and has big upside, I don't see him going. Aiken isn't a receiver, IMO...he's strictly a ST guy. Reed and/or Price could also be cut. Just because he's signed, doesn't mean he's made the team.

I LOVE this move.  No downside, whatsoever, IMO.  Low risk, big possible reward.

658005[/snapback]

Totally agree! He was a very effective #2. He's now been taken down several pegs and he knows he's going to have to win back the fans' support.

And if he doesn't, he gets cut. NBD!

On the other hand, if he earns a spot, fantastic!

WHY are fans upset over this move?

- He probably didn't cost much

- He WAS productive here

Lets wait and see on this....we were not going to sign a high profile reciever to replace Moulds.....that is Lee's job.

658014[/snapback]

Well put Lee is the #1, Marv wants to see who will grind it out for the #2

You have GOT to be kidding me...wow, talk about things you NEVER thought you'd see happen.

But hey, welcome back Peerless. Now I can break out my signed SI magazine with you on the cover again.

There really is no downside here. Peerless gets a chance to redeem himself after flopping in Atlanta and prove to the NFL he does belong here. If he cant do it, then we cut him and move on...but its worth a shot.