Wow all 1pm games

That is great news. I hate the 4:00 games at my sports bar, always gotta scramble around to find a game that finished & have the station changed... but the 1:00 games are already set-up. :o

654466[/snapback]

Thank goodness for DirecTV: all of the games, none of the smoke and noise.

But I like smoke and noise... especially when the Ravens lose! :o

654476[/snapback]

I like being around fellow Bills fans. I do not like being in smoky bars hearing a whole bunch of idiots yelling whatever "thought" pops into their inebriated heads.

I like being around fellow Bills fans.  I do not like being in smoky bars hearing a whole bunch of idiots yelling whatever "thought" pops into their inebriated heads.

654484[/snapback]

So much for having a Maryland Party... New Year's Eve... Fuggers... :o:o;)

Ugh. My odds of seeing a televised Bills game here approaches zero. :(

654493[/snapback]

Not the case - I'm telling you, head to the Barleycorn's in Independence, KY on Alexandria Pike where the NKY/Cincy Bills Backers meet. Its not a loud, bar atmosphere - its very family friendly and in a private loft area directly over the bar.

When I can make it to WNY, I try to make it down there to watch the game with fellow Bills fans.

good i know people would like to see us on monday night football,but i have been bored of mnf for a long time and i am glad i dont have to stay up past midnight on a work night to watch the bills get beat on the road somewhere anyways.when the bills make the playoffs and are a real contender then maybe i would like to see them on mnf......i kinda wish they were all 4.15 games so i could go out and do something on sunday afternoons but what the heck...............go bills in"06