V-Coach: Losman rehab ahead of schedule

Ramius

Nice!

(heard in JP Losman's living room)

RING RING!

Donahoe: Hey JP this is Tom. Are you ready to play yet? We could use you.

Losman: I'm getting there boss.

(10 minutes later)

RING RING!

Donahoe: Hey JP this is Tom again. Are you ready to play yet? We could use you.

(10 minutes later)

RING RING!

Donahoe: Hey JP this is Tom again. Are you ready to play yet? We could use you.

...etc.

Oh yeah. Losman will see the field at some point this year. It may not be until the last few games but he WILL play. My theory about the broken leg is that it was a sign from a higher power for JP to not act so reckless on the field. I watched the Broncos & Titans preseason games and he took some vicious hits in only 3 quarters of work. Unless he takes better care of himself on the field, he will get broken in half. I sure hope he learns to chuck, duck and slide when he gets back in there.

No.  Enough of this crap when it comes to athletes.  He needs to be ready SOON.

47233[/snapback]

I wonder why he isnt out on the field, since I am sure that you had the same injury and was out competing again next week :)

This would be typical given the Bills modus operandi the last few years:

- Sell out the early part of the season based on high expectations

- Rosen and burn early, say, 2-8 when JP comes back

- Win out, miss the playoffs by a game or two, boosting expectations for next year

- Repeat ad nauseum.

Am I bitter or what? :)

if we are 2-8 when he gets back, I think he'll finish out the season for us.  God forbid that we be 2-8.  Hopefully we'll get back on track against New England and we'll be in the hunt for a playoff berth when he gets back.  That will mean he won't get in until next year.

47262[/snapback]

Losman's progress is reported in the fan Q&A: http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2760

Jim (Orchard Park, NY): How is Losman recovering and when may he return to practice?

TD: J.P. is way ahead of schedule on his rehab. Some point this week he will have another MRI taken and we should know better after that when he might be permitted to come back and actually get back into practice.

Oh yeah.  Losman will see the field at some point this year. It may not be until the last few games but he WILL play.  My theory about the broken leg is that it was a sign from a higher power for JP to not act so reckless on the field.  I watched the Broncos & Titans preseason games and he took some vicious hits in only 3 quarters of work.  Unless he takes better care of himself on the field, he will get broken in half. I sure hope he learns to chuck, duck and slide when he gets back in there.

47231[/snapback]

Is Troy Vincent a higher power? :)

Oh yeah.  Losman will see the field at some point this year. It may not be until the last few games but he WILL play.  My theory about the broken leg is that it was a sign from a higher power for JP to not act so reckless on the field.  I watched the Broncos & Titans preseason games and he took some vicious hits in only 3 quarters of work.  Unless he takes better care of himself on the field, he will get broken in half. I sure hope he learns to chuck, duck and slide when he gets back in there.

47231[/snapback]

If Losman has any doubts about playing more cautiously he should talk to Rich Gannon.