Dolphins interested in Josh Reed

For the record, i dont like the fact that we are letting reed walk at all.His problem is in his head and can be fixed. I still think he can be a very good #2 receiver somewhere in this league. I just wish it was buffalo.

For the record, i dont like the fact that we are letting reed walk at all.His problem is in his head and can be fixed. I still think he can be a very good #2 receiver somewhere in this league. I just wish it was buffalo.

621137[/snapback]

fOr some reason, I agree. I think JOsh is a classic case of a guy who will be VERY good with his second team. He had confidence issues but at the end of the season I think he showed what he can do. He'll be a dolphin for sure, and he'll be good. It'll piss us off when he doesn't drop balls and disappear in games. It's just the way of it.

621137[/snapback]

I am with you on that one. I have this bad feeling that he is going to sign with another team and be a very productive receiver.

It seems as though the Dolphins have been showing interest in EVERY free-agent out there.  Same Adams, Josh Reed, all of the QB's etc etc.  Must have more cap space than we thought.

621165[/snapback]

Exactly. They're like at 95 mil, and they're looking a Bentey, Adams, Mawae, Culpepper if he's released and Brees. Geez, we are well below where they are, we better be doing a lot in FA

fOr some reason, I agree. I think JOsh is a classic case of a guy who will be VERY good with his second team. He had confidence issues but at the end of the season I think he showed what he can do. He'll be a dolphin for sure, and he'll be good. It'll piss us off when he doesn't drop balls and disappear in games. It's just the way of it.

621141[/snapback]

I think we can get by without his 2 touchdowns per season production. Him going to the Dolphins doesn't scare me one bit.

Sigh...not to beat a dead horse, but this is TAMPERING!  Josh Reed is not a free agent, he hasn't been cut, he's a member of the Buffalo Bills!  You can't express interest.  But nobody in the league gives a flying F--- about that rule.

621146[/snapback]

Ok no one else said it.....Reed is an UFA this year....his contract has expired

Well I believe Reed could be good. Evidently Mularkey (the Phins new OC) saw enough from him here to believe that too, or else they wouldn't be looking at him.

621186[/snapback]

Ergo, the success MM had here will be recreated in Miami.

BWawawawawawawaaaaa

Let them take him.

Why are all of you upset over losing Josh Reed? He's made what like 1 big play a season in his 4 years here, and proved he could do no better then beging relegated to a 4th string wr behind moulds/evans/parrish. People like Josh Reed are a dime a dozen, no big loss let the dolphins sign him.

Well I believe Reed could be good. Evidently Mularkey (the Phins new OC) saw enough from him here to believe that too, or else they wouldn't be looking at him.

621186[/snapback]

If that's what Mikey likes, let Mikey have him. Is he going to turn into Chris Carter all of a sudden? I think not. Let the fish have him. I'd rather he be good for them than suck with us. So long, Josh. :)