Ever have a great idea?

Where is the sex? I'm not saying it has to be overdone, I am just saying it has to have a whiff of sensuality.

I guess what I am suggesting is, scratch and sniff fish head cards for the theater goers.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone got there safety belts on? This one has the makings of a classic.

621341[/snapback]

I'm telling you that a feral Islamist cat would be the perfect villain for this flick. Just think of the possibilities! One feral male cat with nine lives dies in a suicide bombing...multiply 9 by 21 virgins and you have more virgin pu$$y than you could shake your stick at. This has serious legs.

Not sure about the whole fish head thing, but just film it yourself and put it on the internet.

As far as ideas I've had I don't have many practical ideas, but I have ideas for books and screenplays, but don't really know where to start with writing them and getting them looked at. What I think I need is a good collaborator. Someone that is a writer and I can just throw ideas at.

Where is the sex? I'm not saying it has to be overdone, I am just saying it has to have a whiff of sensuality.

I guess what I am suggesting is, scratch and sniff fish head cards for the theater goers.

621354[/snapback]

There is some sex in the movie but I just didn't put it in the description. I'm hoping to maybe get Nevv Campbell but it would be someone about her age. She is the detective and is seduced by a dude. He is really a good guy but under the power of the oriental woman and putting Nevv in danger.

When they make love you see that the oriental woman is watching through the window. What you don't see is that there is a fish head in a tree right behind her. In this scene I envision the song playing in the background very softly. It will be very eerie I think. Like the Jagged Edge where you're not sure who is good or bad.

The song is used at 3 or 4 parts of the movie but you can only tell why at the very end.

Very funny about the scratch and sniff. :blink:

When they make love you see that the oriental woman is watching through the window.  What you don't see is that there is a fish head in a tree right behind her.

621481[/snapback]

This sounds haunting. If the fish head is in the tree right behind the oriental woman and nobody sees it, how do you know it is in the movie? Is the fish head speaking?

I re-read this thread andI guess I should have put in more detail if I was to expect constructive advice.  I don't want to give away the whole story but

There are missing jewels.

It is a port city

At various times there are fish hauls entering the port from sea.

Fish heads start being spotted all over town and they are clues leading to the jewels. 

At the critical turning point a fish head is actually seen drinking cappachino in an Italian restaurant with an oriental woman. It is a twist that would take a long time to describe.

I can't get into too much more without giving away a lot.  I hope you can see that I'm serious and if you have contacts I'd appreciate them.  I know this is a football board but at least I took it to Off the Wall.  I haven't had any luck and am sort of grasping at straws.

621233[/snapback]

Isn't he supposed to be "drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's"?

Rahooo, fish heads of London. Rahooo.

This sounds haunting. If the fish head is in the tree right behind the oriental woman and nobody sees it, how do you know it is in the movie? Is the fish head speaking?

621497[/snapback]

I don't want to give too much away, but at the end is a flashback where they zoom in on the fish head. It ends up explaining a lot but not everything.

What ever did happen to Cellino? I see it's just the Barnes firm now.

621525[/snapback]

They got caught...Cellino took the fall. I believe he will return, though...no?

What the hell am I reading?

621546[/snapback]

I have an idea for movie and don't really know how to market it. I came here looking for a bit of adivce and we got sidetracked a bit on the movie idea itself.

That's not really what I was after. I don't want to give away the whole film and the thread would get longer than that guy who used to post on the football side would write. Fake fat sunny. He must be on vacation because I haven't seen him.

I just wanted some ideas. A couple of people tried to help. When I went into the movie people took stuff out of context and I think some people unfairly made fun of it.

BTW, during the movie the Bills win the Super Bowl but it is not really part of the plot. I hope at least that makes someone happy.

Fake fat sunny.  He must be on vacation because I haven't seen him. 

621573[/snapback]

I hate to break it to ya, Crayola Scarfer:

Fake Fat Sunny sleeps with the fish heads. :blink: