Ever have a great idea?

Brandon Brandon Brandon... :lol:

Pyrite Gal is right up your alley. You've probably dated many people like Pyrite Gal.

Anyone still believe this tool isn't BF?  :doh:

623676[/snapback]

Ed, I gotta say I've been a bit skeptical because you know it has to be tough to get back in here after you've been banned, and BF was never the sharpest knife in the drawer (nor the shiniest), but I have to admit, it certainly sounds like him. If he starts talking about the Cardinals, then I'd call that overwhelming evidence.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Brandon Brandon... :lol:

Pyrite Gal is right up your alley. You've probably dated many people like Pyrite Gal.

Anyone still believe this tool isn't BF?  :doh:

623676[/snapback]

OK so BF's first name is Brandon. His last name must begin with an F I guess. I still don't know what you're talking about.

First you make crass comments toward Lana and now you make snide ones about Pyrite Gal. Do you have issues with women? Are you a massageonist? Get a grip and stop being so angry. At least keep it to yourself.

All I wanted to do was see if someone here had professional advice on marketing a movie. I didn't want to end up in a batle with you. I can start another thread for that if you'd like. I'll call it.....

Ed gives head.

OK so BF's first name is Brandon.  His last name must begin with an F I guess.  I still don't know what you're talking about.

First you make crass comments toward Lana and now you make snide ones about Pyrite Gal.  Do you have issues with women?  Are you a massageonist?  Get a grip and stop being so angry.  At least keep it to yourself.

All I wanted to do was see if someone here had professional advice on marketing a movie.  I didn't want to end up in a batle with you.  I can start another thread for that if you'd like.  I'll call it.....

Ed gives head.

623904[/snapback]

:lol::doh::P:D:pirate:

This is CLASSIC BF!!

Pyrite Gal is not hot. Pyrite Gal is one of those people who are flat-chested, and for me, would not make a great date.

:lol:  :doh:  :P  :D  :pirate:

This is CLASSIC BF!!

Pyrite Gal is not hot. Pyrite Gal is one of those people who are flat-chested, and for me, would not make a great date.

623954[/snapback]

Why do you have to be such a jerk to people? I think I found a picture of her and posted it in my profile. Stop being mean. i think it is an old picture but she look very nice.

Why do you have to be such a jerk to people?  I think I found a picture of her and posted it in my profile.  Stop being mean.  i think it is an old picture but she look very nice.

623976[/snapback]

:lol::doh::P That looks like one of my best friend's daughters. Damn you, you...you crayon eater!

Dunno who you are, but I KNOW you're not BF.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: That looks like one of my best friend's daughters.  Damn you, you...you crayon eater! 

Dunno who you are, but I KNOW you're not BF.

623982[/snapback]

Dean, I think you're the only one who doesn't think this is BF...

Dean, I think you're the only one who doesn't think this is BF...

623988[/snapback]

It's not that I don't THINK he's BF...i pretty damn SURE he's not BF.

Is that what they called you in grade school, an exception?

624127[/snapback]

This could revolutionize your movie. I'm guessing once Harvard hears about it they'll fall all over themselves to get this to you.

fishy linky

If you can get Senor Wences to do the voices this movie is money in the bank.

This could revolutionize your movie.  I'm guessing once Harvard hears about it they'll fall all over themselves to get this to you. 

fishy linky

624183[/snapback]

Cool. Thanks.

That thing looks like "Alien".

I'm pretty much done with the first movie, and without letting on too much, the fish heads are good guys. Maybe in the sequel these things can come in as their arch nemesis. I'm not too concerned about the sequel yet. I'll keep it in mind.

First you make crass comments toward Lana and now you make snide ones about Pyrite Gal.  Do you have issues with women?  Are you a massageonist?

623904[/snapback]

Ed gives women shiatsu? Or maybe he's just a foot massageonist? Bastard.

Did any of you ever have a great idea but not know how to get it started?  I have had one for a long time but don't know about next steps.  I don't know anyone in Hollywood.

I have long thought that the song Fish Heads by Barnes and Noble would make for a great Hollywood storyline.  I don't know anyone in Hollywood and have tried without luck to contact Barnes and Noble who wrote the song to see if they could fund it.  Their store employees have not been helpful.

Here are the lyrics.  I think it would be great.  If anyone knows anyone please let me know.  Thanks.

620949[/snapback]

I'm sorry everyone has gotten off topic with your marketing help, but i have an idea. People will want to see the movie if they think the fish are mysterious or important, or played some sort of major role somewhere. So i propose that your marketing strategy involve placing fish heads in the backgrounds of famous scenes throuhgout history. You could make a montage as the trailer, and end with a slogan..."Fish heads, where will they turn up next?"

Heres a few ideas to get started.

1. Show a clip of a fish head storming the beach at normandy.

2. Show a clip of the moon landing and when you look in neil armstrongs helmet, you dont see him, but an outline of a fish head.

3. Show a silouette of a fish head on the grassy knoll.

4. Show a fish head at the fall of the berlin wall.

5. Show that it was a fish head that missed the kick in SB XXV.

The trick is to get people to believe that fish heads REALLY were at these events. Once you do that, people will flock to your fish heads movie.

PM me if you have the budget for a marketing exec for your movie. I'll be glad to help.

I'm sorry everyone has gotten off topic with your marketing help, but i have an idea. People will want to see the movie if they think the fish are mysterious or important, or played some sort of major role somewhere. So i propose that your marketing strategy involve placing fish heads in the backgrounds of famous scenes throuhgout history. You could make a montage as the trailer, and end with a slogan..."Fish heads, where will they turn up next?"

2. Show a clip of the moon landing and when you look in neil armstrongs helmet, you dont see him, but an outline of a fish head.

The trick is to get people to believe that fish heads REALLY were at these events. Once you do that, people will flock to your fish heads movie.

PM me if you have the budget for a marketing exec for your movie. I'll be glad to help.

625558[/snapback]

Waitress? I'll have two of whatever he's having.

This could revolutionize your movie.  I'm guessing once Harvard hears about it they'll fall all over themselves to get this to you. 

fishy linky

624183[/snapback]

Alas, Senor Wences sleeps with the fish heads. I know as I got a point for his death in a death pool several years ago. BTW, that same year I also scored a point for Shari Lewis' death.

TWO ventriloquist deaths in ONE year and I got them both. I RULE at death pools.

Raimus...is the fish head appearing in all of these different scenarios named "Zelig"?

625558[/snapback]

Very good ideas, but the fish heads in my movie are mysterious and heroic, not omnipotent. They are stealthy but very focused on protecting the jewels. These jewels have run in their family for generations and now the nefarious oriental woman and her gang are messing with them. The fish heads are much too busy protecting the family jewels to worry about fixing the Super Bowl.

Thanks anyway. If the movie is big, maybe this could play in the sequel.