Ever have a great idea?

Did any of you ever have a great idea but not know how to get it started? I have had one for a long time but don't know about next steps. I don't know anyone in Hollywood.

I have long thought that the song Fish Heads by Barnes and Noble would make for a great Hollywood storyline. I don't know anyone in Hollywood and have tried without luck to contact Barnes and Noble who wrote the song to see if they could fund it. Their store employees have not been helpful.

Here are the lyrics. I think it would be great. If anyone knows anyone please let me know. Thanks.

Fish heads, Fish heads

Rolly polly Fish heads

Fish heads, Fish heads

Eat them up, Yummm

Fish heads, Fish heads

Rolly polly Fish heads

Fish heads, Fish heads

Eat them up, Yummm

In the morning

Laughing, happy

Fish Heads

In the evening

Floating in the soup

Fish heads, Fish heads

Rolly polly Fish heads

Fish heads, Fish heads

Eat them up, Yummm

Ask a Fish head

Anything you want to

They won't answer

They can't talk

Fish heads, Fish heads

Rolly polly Fish heads

Fish heads, Fish heads

Eat them up, Yummm

I took a Fish head

Out to see a movie

Didn't have to pay

To get it in

Fish heads, Fish heads

Rolly polly Fish heads

Fish heads, Fish heads

Eat them up, Yummm

They can't play baseball

They don't wear sweaters

They're not good dancers

They don't play drums

Fish heads, Fish heads

Rolly polly Fish heads

Fish heads, Fish heads

Eat them up, Yummm

Rolly polly Fish heads

Are never seen drinking

Cappacino in Italian restaurants

With Oriental women...Yeah

Fish heads, Fish heads

Rolly polly Fish heads

Fish heads, Fish heads

Eat them up, Yummm

Fish heads, Fish heads

Rolly polly Fish heads

Fish heads, Fish heads

Eat them up, Yummm...

(Yummm)

Fish heads, Fish heads

Rolly polly Fish heads

Fish heads, Fish heads

Eat them up, Yummm

Fish heads, Fish heads

Rolly polly Fish heads

Fish heads, Fish heads

Eat them up, Yummm

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very funny all. Thanks for the input. :)

Of course I have added to the foundation of the story laid out by B&N. It is sort of a spy movie. IMO very intriguing. If you don't want to help, fine. There is no need to make fun of someone's idea.

Very funny all.  Thanks for the input.  :)

Of course I have added to the foundation of the story laid out by B&N.  It is sort of a spy movie.  IMO very intriguing.  If you don't want to help, fine.  There is no need to make fun of someone's idea.

621018[/snapback]

As long as the fish heads are threatened at some point in the movie you may have a chance. Doesn't have to be a blender, a wood chipper or even a cat could work. An evil Islamist cat may be just the ticket. You could soak the fish heads in a Martini and then cover them with pig fat. The cat would go fuggin nuts.

As long as the fish heads are threatened at some point in the movie you may have a chance.

and they have to be nude, swear, refer to drugs and chase each other in cars with guns. Oh, and have 'taboo' sex in a tent in the mountains.

Otherwise no one will come to the movie.

It's a little known fact there, Norm, that a short movie was already produced using this incredibly entrenching and sophisticated song. It aired on Saturday Night Light in the late 70s. I believe you need to contact Lorne Micheals for the rights.

I re-read this thread andI guess I should have put in more detail if I was to expect constructive advice. I don't want to give away the whole story but

There are missing jewels.

It is a port city

At various times there are fish hauls entering the port from sea.

Fish heads start being spotted all over town and they are clues leading to the jewels.

At the critical turning point a fish head is actually seen drinking cappachino in an Italian restaurant with an oriental woman. It is a twist that would take a long time to describe.

I can't get into too much more without giving away a lot. I hope you can see that I'm serious and if you have contacts I'd appreciate them. I know this is a football board but at least I took it to Off the Wall. I haven't had any luck and am sort of grasping at straws.