Ever have a great idea?

But the capachino thing is a key turning point.  It is seminal to the story.  Seminal in the dictionary sense, not the Lovecraft sense.  How do you let them know, without letting them know?

622607[/snapback]

You're right, what was I thinking. Thing is, the scene with the fish head drinking cappaciano with an oriental woman in a Italian restaurant may be pushing the bounds of believability. I say switch the drink to a mocha latte in a Greek restaurant and you'll likely get less push back.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, what was I thinking.  Thing is, the scene with the fish head drinking cappaciano with an oriental woman in a Italian restaurant may be pushing the bounds of believability.  I say switch the drink to a mocha latte in a Greek restaurant and you'll likely get less push back.

622681[/snapback]

You can't have any scenes from an Italian restaurant without first getting the rights from Billy Joel.

And Chef, that comment about Nick Cage was pretty cold. We both know he'd be great in this movie because fish heads don't have an accent. :)

You can't have any scenes from an Italian restaurant without first getting the rights from Billy Joel.

And Chef, that comment about Nick Cage was pretty cold. We both know he'd be great in this movie because fish heads don't have an accent. :D

622774[/snapback]

They do not have accent...which is why many Chinese restaurants (among others) add Accent (a brand name of MSG) to their fish head recipies:

http://www.foodservicedirect.com/index.cfm...s%5C_Shaker.htm

Even Keanu knows :) that!

Look who's trying to hit on Lana and be subtle.

622223[/snapback]

Jealous? Listen BF, just because the only kitty you've ever felt was your mom's during birth, doesn't mean you have to start throwing a hissy fit.

Why don't you whip up a batch of rettatta, and get back to us in an hour or so.

Jealous? Listen BF, just because the only kitty you've ever felt was your mom's during birth, doesn't mean you have to start throwing a hissy fit.

Why don't you whip up a batch of rettatta, and get back to us in an hour or so.

622798[/snapback]

Now that's some cold schitt. Damn. :)

By the way, the Crayola Ingester is not BF -- otherwise he'd be threatening me by now.

I know, right??

And people still believe this moron isn't BF... :rolleyes:

621946[/snapback]

His name should be ieatfriednoodles w/pickle juice.

What the FU*K kind of movie are you trying to make? Anyway, thanks for making me laugh for the past 5 minutes while I read this. Its called crack.....its great!!! And you need to lay off it.

75% of the male posters on this board? It's fun to watch really.

622319[/snapback]

Ed is really a sicko about it. Pathetic. Until recently I haven't tried to hit on anyone on this or any other board. I still haven't really tried. The new girl named Pyrite Gal seems smart, intersting and I have to admit I'm a bit curious. Pyrite sounds dangerous. :lol::doh::P

Ed is really a sicko about it.  Pathetic.  Until recently I haven't tried to hit on anyone on this or any other board.  I still haven't really tried.  The new girl named Pyrite Gal seems smart, intersting and I have to admit I'm a bit curious.  Pyrite sounds dangerous.  :lol:  :doh:  :P

623635[/snapback]

Pyrite Gal is really easy to talk to, you should ask her out.

They do not have accent...which is why many Chinese restaurants (among others) add Accent (a brand name of MSG) to their fish head recipies:

http://www.foodservicedirect.com/index.cfm...s%5C_Shaker.htm

Even Keanu knows :lol:  that!

622788[/snapback]

Yeah but drinking pretty much anything in a Chinese woman with an oriental woman might be a little pedestrian. How about drinking ouzo in a Chinese restaurant with a Lithuanian dwarf woman?

Yeah but drinking pretty much anything in a Chinese woman with an oriental woman might be a little pedestrian. 

623667[/snapback]

If you think that drinking anything in a Chinese woman is pedestrian, you've led a more colorful life than I've previously given you credit for....

Ed is really a sicko about it.  Pathetic.  Until recently I haven't tried to hit on anyone on this or any other board.  I still haven't really tried.  The new girl named Pyrite Gal seems smart, intersting and I have to admit I'm a bit curious.  Pyrite sounds dangerous.  :P  :D  :pirate:

623635[/snapback]

Brandon Brandon Brandon... :lol:

Pyrite Gal is right up your alley. You've probably dated many people like Pyrite Gal.

Anyone still believe this tool isn't BF? :doh: