Did any one hear a rumor on Jim Rome yesterday....

Has anyone seen any chatter regarding this rumor on any other sites? or how about Saints messege boards? I really think there is nothing to this.

616444[/snapback]

Of COURSE, there's nothing to it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Color me a homer, but our degree of suckage is not that of the Cards.    ;)

616464[/snapback]

Both teams had the same pitiful 5-11 record in 2005. The Cards had the eigth best defense, the Bills had the 29th best defense. Both teams have horrible offenses but I want to see you argue that we're better than any NFL team on offense (ok maybe we're better than Detroit). Reality check time, as of now we're just as bad if not worse than the Cardinals.

It could also happen to drive more fans away from an already depleted fan base to give the owner (who is publically known for wanting to relocate) a reason to move the team without using the excuse of a natural disaster.

616504[/snapback]

Well that is just great. Our QB is so friggin bad that he could cause an entire team to relocate. ;)

Both teams had the same pitiful 5-11 record in 2005. The Cards had the eigth best defense, the Bills had the 29th best defense. Both teams have horrible offenses but I want to see you argue that we're better than any NFL team on offense (ok maybe we're better than Detroit). Reality check time, as of now we're just as bad if not worse than the Cardinals.

616494[/snapback]

Thanks for bringing me back down to earth. ;) You are referring to last season only. I'm talkin' franchise on the whole. If you plug in both the Bills and Cards into the suckometer, you'll see the Cards will have it pegged. In Cardinal red. You can't argue that. Reality check? Sir, I present to you, reality.

Thanks for bringing me back down to earth.  ;)  You are referring to last season only. I'm talkin' franchise on the whole. If you plug in both the Bills and Cards into the suckometer, you'll see the Cards will have it pegged. In Cardinal red. You can't argue that. Reality check? Sir, I present to you, reality.

616544[/snapback]

Those Bills Superbowl years are a mere spec on the horizon. Both teams suck right now and it's sad that we even care who sucks worse. I'm just excited about the new regime, free agency, the draft and to see once and for all if JP can step up for this team in 2006.

Just wondering because I caught the tail end of it..... I don't want to start false info so I'll wait for replies before I voice what I overheard.....???

616125[/snapback]

complete rubbish. would be steal of the century. no one will give up all those draft choices and a QB they dont want anymore for a guy that sat out year #1 due to imjury and was bust in year #2, ended the year with another injury. which is something people forget about losman, is how imjury prone he seems to be

No doubt. Maybe the Saints would get the #3 and #4. Sounds too good to be true. I know this is a sore subject for many, and as unrealistic as the proposal is, you have to admit you'd consider it. Keeping JP at ALL COSTS is equally irrational as it is to say he's a bust after 8 games.

616165[/snapback]

To good to be true? The Bills used a #1, a #2 and a #5 to GET Losman. Moving up to the second position means doling out an efukingnormous signing bonus for the right to select a player of equal talent to where the Bills are drafting already. Losman has hardly been given a chance, and you guys want to sell him off for a discount. Trade makes no sense.

;)

No doubt. Maybe the Saints would get the #3 and #4. Sounds too good to be true. I know this is a sore subject for many, and as unrealistic as the proposal is, you have to admit you'd consider it. Keeping JP at ALL COSTS is equally irrational as it is to say he's a bust after 8 games.

616165[/snapback]

Wait a minute. Why is everybody saying it's too good to be true??

JP was a middle to late 1st round pick. The Bills would be trading the 8th pick in this year's draft and a former 1st round pick (in essence two 1st round picks) to move up just 6 spots to number 2. That would be too much to give up in my opinion. So getting an additional 3rd and 4th round pick would just even it out.

To me, Leinart has RJ written all over him! :doh:

616168[/snapback]

Leinart is a winner----RJ was a choke artist in college. I cant believe the geniuses who paid him all that money.

See who the winners in college were--and GENERALLY you will see winners in the pros.--

For anybody even discussing the Bills getting Leinart and giving up on Losman after the few games he started is a simple minded fool.

Did SOPRANO start this link too?

This is complete and total amatuer hour.

The only thing worst then this trade rumor is that everyone here seems to think its a good idea. Lets see now: Move to 1.02, huge payroll hit. Check. Trading JP now, big cap hit. Check. No QB to replace him. Check. Sounds good to me... :doh:

With that in mind, will all you guys who are declaring him a bust, or are ready to unload him, do me this one little favor?

Please just STFU !

Thank you in advance.

alg

Oh please let this be true....we ALL know JP is a COMPLETE BUST after playing what, 9 games?  :doh:

616126[/snapback]

Isn't that sad how alot of people on this board shoot from the hip like that? You gotta wonder if they were ever Bill's fans. They also think the lack of offensive production is solely the QB fault! :P And a very green one at that. :lol:

[stupid illogical scenario] How about the possibility that the Texans shock everyone, and take D'Brick.  Reggie Bush falls to #2.  If we do this rumored trade, and Reggie Bush is there, would would want him with McGahee in the same backfield?  Draft Mario Williams? What would happen?!?!?! [/stupid illogical scenario]

616364[/snapback]

I feel stupid and illogical responding to this but i feel the need to point out that the Texans have been openly shopping the top pick and could draft Ferguson a few spots down the rung after this supposed trade.

I remember a certain team trading a first and a third round pick for a QB based on one start. That team also gave that QB a huge contract based on that one start. Can another team be that dumb again? If so, the Bills would then be 1-1 on deals like that.

It would make sense if the Bills are rebuilding and getting rid of all TD's mistakes and Marv making this his team. JP Losman for the 2nd pick would be a steal. There is a third "mystery" QB involved in all this. If I were Marv, I'd make a very big statement and trade JP. With two picks in the top 8, you'd get your left tackle and defensive tackle and go from there.