New Bills Coaches...

The Senator

For those not listening to WGR...

Alex Van Pelt - Offensive Quality Control.

Turk Schonert - Quarterbacks Coach

Charlie Coiner - Tight Ends Coach

Bills Coaches

Also, for those reading this while driving, the Skyway is closed.

602127[/snapback]

Nice job, Sen. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date. BUT...no email? I hadda find out about this on a message board? :wacko:

Heard on WGR that Van Pelt has been hired as OQC coach and turk schonert is the QB coach. Interesting. I Like AVP. He understands the game, and I'm glad he got the hire. I think this job is right up his alley.

602225[/snapback]

[/quote

I thought QB coach at UB was up his alley??!!

I'm not thrilled with Turk. I recall reading a story that exposed the Bills locker room split with DF/RJ & one part said Schonert took Flutie's side & refused to coach RJ. If that story was true, I wonder if he'll throw JP under the bus if he likes Holcomb better.

I'm not thrilled with Turk.  I recall reading a story that exposed the Bills locker room split with DF/RJ & one part said Schonert took Flutie's side & refused to coach RJ.  If that story was true, I wonder if he'll throw JP under the bus if he likes Holcomb better.

602288[/snapback]

Wow. Haven't heard that one. If it's true...well, it sucks. But, it's pretty hard to believe as presented. A coach refused to coach a player he was responsible for coaching? That's a biggee!

I'm not thrilled with Turk.  I recall reading a story that exposed the Bills locker room split with DF/RJ & one part said Schonert took Flutie's side & refused to coach RJ.  If that story was true, I wonder if he'll throw JP under the bus if he likes Holcomb better.

602288[/snapback]

Gruden couldnt coach Johnson either. The guy was a complete loss playing QB. Ive seen more from JP in 8 starts then I have from Johnson while he was here.

Flutie won games. There was no RJ vs Flutie, it was Front office/owner vs. Flutie.