What are all you whiners going to say when

Tolstoy

I'm curious too....What would TSW be like if everyone came here after a loss and all posted the same thing...they tried hard, we'll get them next time, it wasn't as bad as it looked, it's only two games, it's nobody's fault, etc....

It would be like a debate except with everyone taking the same side.  Doesn't sound too interesting to me????

43818[/snapback]

I once worked for a company owned by three brothers who fought and disagreed all the time. I asked the oldest brother how he put up with it. He said that if all three brothers agreed all the time on every single matter, there would really be no need for two of the brothers.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Patriots are going to end up tearing the Bills a new a-hole.

:lol:

The Bills get to face a Murderers Row of defenses in the next four weeks. Patriots, @ Jets (more Martin and Pennington), Dolphins, @ Ravens.

By the time they get to Baltimore, Ray Lewis will yell.....WE MUST PROTECT DIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Bledsoe will prolly pass out when he sees that.

:w00t::w00t:

Just curious.

This team does not have the structural defects that it had last year, when it had a coach (Gilbride) who simply could not commit to a running game, and a head coach who didn't know how to call a game.  Quite the contrary, they have a good game philosophy, good coaches, and players with a lot of potential.  Sure Bledsoe and the offense could play better.  Give it some time.  They will start to click.

Ask yourself this, what if the offense does get quite a bit better?  What if the line starts to gel, and the running game gets going?  What if the line starts to protect better, and Bledsoe starts to hit his targets more consistently?  Would this not be a scary team?

All you nay sayers are a bunch of whiny crybabies.  So what if, in the worst case scenario, our team goes down the tubes this season?  Are you going to bail out like a rat, or go down with them like a man?

Just curious.

43810[/snapback]

Based on what I have seen work against the Patsies is run the damn ball but also get both Travis and Willis in game at same time with 3 wides, give their defense something to think about.

I will say, "man this crow tastes mighty good!"

You apologists need to get off your high chair and realize your posts are just as tired and redundant as the whiners' posts.

43879[/snapback]

You know, it's funny but I didn't see anything apologetic about his post. Can you please quote the part where he apologizes for something or somebody?

Thank you very much..... :devil:

Just curious.

This team does not have the structural defects that it had last year, when it had a coach (Gilbride) who simply could not commit to a running game, and a head coach who didn't know how to call a game.  Quite the contrary, they have a good game philosophy, good coaches, and players with a lot of potential.  Sure Bledsoe and the offense could play better.  Give it some time.  They will start to click.

Ask yourself this, what if the offense does get quite a bit better?  What if the line starts to gel, and the running game gets going?  What if the line starts to protect better, and Bledsoe starts to hit his targets more consistently?  Would this not be a scary team?

All you nay sayers are a bunch of whiny crybabies.  So what if, in the worst case scenario, our team goes down the tubes this season?  Are you going to bail out like a rat, or go down with them like a man?

Just curious.

43810[/snapback]

i'll say ok that's one win. now prove to the fans that it wasn't a fluke like last year was. (ps there is NO way in hell we win)

I will probably say one of the following...

"Good thing Drew got injured, or else Shane Matthews might not have won the game for us."

"The entire Patriots team fell over Niagara Falls?? What are the odds??"

"Does it hurt when those monkeys fly out of your rear end?"

PTR

Just curious.

Just curious.

43810[/snapback]

Unfortunately I wont have to worry about that scenerio as good as that would be. I fear they will be beat like a drum with no close score to agonize over.

I wish to have a team that is building towards making the postseason and able to make something happen, once they get there. I look at the so called feature players of this team and cannot see these guys doing it. Since I don't lock on to certain players and declare them sacred cows, like many here, I'm willing to put in some younger guys on offense once November rolls around. They have an upside. I already know some big name players cannot do the job and are past their prime...

We have to win 10 of our last 14 to think postseason or 9 of 14 to have a respectable year. I don't see it with some of the current " stars " on offense. Winning one game isn't nearly enough. I'll watch and cheer but remain guarded in my optimism.

Just curious.

Just curious.

43810[/snapback]

What will I say? I'll say somthing like, "Gee - what was the number of that truck/train/elephant that hit me at high speed and sent me to the hereafter? I seem to have ended up in heaven or in Bizzaro World where a bad team like the Bills can defeat a good team like the Pats".

Pats coming off a bye? It'll never happen. Remember - for everyone talking about how this is an improved team/playoff team we dropped two games that we had to win. The competition gets tougher than Jacksonville and the Raiders, folks - the Pats will show that. How I wish it was different, but it's just not gonna happen - prepare for it now rather than go crazy wondering why we didn't pull out a miracle win next Sunday.

Pats coming off a bye? It'll never happen. Remember - for everyone talking about how this is an improved team/playoff team we dropped two games that we had to win.

44184[/snapback]

So you think that the 2003 incarnation of the team is better than the current version?

I seem to remember the Bills doing fairly well against the Pats at The Ralph last season...

Bills have zero chance of beating the Pats. They cant beat two sub par teams like the Jags and Faiders no way they are going to beat a two time Super Bowl winner.

43859[/snapback]

Wow...a chill just went down my spine after reading this thread.

I just realized that most fans on here have become exactly like the Redsox Nation. Sure they cheer their team, but deep down they honestly believe they CAN'T WIN. Hell, in fact they really don't even WANT them to win. Afterall, if they won, what would be left to B word about?

That is not a very fun way to root for your team. I think I'll pass on that sentiment.

Good grief. I feel sick.