Kansas City Chiefs

New England Patriots

New York Giants

Carolina Panthers

Jacksonville Jaguars

Indianapolis Colts

Pittsburgh Steelers

Seattle Seahawks

After JUST acquiring the #1 overall pick from the Houston Texans, i'm trading it. I wanted to pick one of two players for the Raiders. So dropping to two and picking up a 2nd is a good deal for me. So:

New Orleans gets the #1 pick overall from Oakland (from Houston)

Oakland recieves the #2 overall pick from New Orleans

and New Orleans 2nd round pick

After JUST acquiring the #1 overall pick from the Houston Texans, i'm trading it. I wanted to pick one of two players for the Raiders. So dropping to two and picking up a 2nd is a good deal for me. So:

New Orleans gets the #1 pick overall from Oakland (from Houston)

Oakland recieves the #2 overall pick from New Orleans

and New Orleans 2nd round pick

587955[/snapback]

Thats a nice trade for both teams.

Come on, thats just silly.  Shouldnt these be realistic trades?

And its Jerry Porter who's with the Raiders, not Joey Porter (of Steelers fame)

588588[/snapback]

That's what i'm saying!

I put Jerry Porter as part of my deal to Houston simply because it makes sense. He's unhappy in Oakland, Houston could use some more firepower, and I made him worth very little (the trade was the #1 pick for Oakland's #6, Oakland's 3rd, and Jerry Porter).

Not only would the LT to New Orleans for #1 NEVER happen because San Diego wouldn't be looking to deal him, but I don't think an RB (even of LT's calibur) is going to get you the #1 pick.

That's what i'm saying!

I put Jerry Porter as part of my deal to Houston simply because it makes sense. He's unhappy in Oakland, Houston could use some more firepower, and I made him worth very little (the trade was the #1 pick for Oakland's #6, Oakland's 3rd, and Jerry Porter).

Not only would the LT to New Orleans for #1 NEVER happen because San Diego wouldn't be looking to deal him, but I don't think an RB (even of LT's calibur) is going to get you the #1 pick.

588599[/snapback]

It's the same guy though.

Draconator traded to himself.

588602[/snapback]

Well I was on the phone with other gms while approved the trade but now that I think about , its STILL fair! LT is making a TON of money, and the Chargers have to re-sign Drew Brees and I believe 16 other potential Free Agents. Also, the Saints get an instant stud in Ladainian Tomlinson!

If it causes too much problems with others, I'll take the trade back.  No biggie.

This is a fantasy draft.

588605[/snapback]

I'm just speaking my mind. If the guy running it wants to do off the wall moves, that's cool. I'm not in charge.

I just wish someone would hurry up and take those two teams left over so we could get started.

Can I make the pick now?  (I've got the guy photoshoped in his new uniform, and everything.  And yes.  The photoshop is really, really poor! <_<)

588628[/snapback]

I say why the hell not?

I'm here at 2 and the teams that don't have slots aren't until much later in the draft. We'll have to wait on GM's as it is. This thing could take days.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.