GM Mock draft (JinVA is on the clock)

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you people absolutely kill me!

You're treating this as if this actually has any bearing on how the real NFL draft is going to take place! Like the outcome here is actually going to influence someone out there to go into a different direction!

I would love to see how some of you react when an actual, real situation happens! My God! This is just unbelieveble! What is going to happen if Marv drafts a kicker in the 3rd round? We would be talking about your heart attack! Just amazing!

I would love to see how some of you react when an actual, real situation happens!  My God!  This is just unbelieveble!  What is going to happen if Marv drafts a kicker in the 3rd round?  We would be talking about your heart attack!  Just amazing!

589475[/snapback]

Well then, wake me up then when SD trades their $50 million RB to a team that already has a $50 million RB, never minding the salary cap implications.

Of course this has no bearing on real life, but its supposed to be fun. And its not fun when you are making crazy ass trades with yourself that have zero chance of ever happening.

Want a real trade? the indy GM is offering Edge for a 2nd round pick. Thats a realistic trade. Jerry porter, a 1st, and a 3rd for the #1 overall is a realistic trade.

So since we are making a fool out fo this mock, i am still selecting marcus vick in the first round...if he falls to me.

Well then, wake me up then when SD trades their $50 million RB to a team that already has a $50 million RB, never minding the salary cap implications.

Of course this has no bearing on real life, but its supposed to be fun. And its not fun when you are making crazy ass trades with yourself that have zero chance of ever happening.

Want a real trade? the indy GM is offering Edge for a 2nd round pick. Thats a realistic trade. Jerry porter, a 1st, and a 3rd for the #1 overall is a realistic trade.

So since we are making a fool out fo this mock, i am still selecting marcus vick in the first round...if he falls to me.

589479[/snapback]

And im drafting Tim Hortons Coffee Cup.

If you love my trade before, you'll love my trade now!!!

New Orleans sends Deuce McAllister, Joe Horn, and Wayne Gandy to Philly.

Philly sends their 1st and 3rd Round pick, Jon Runyon and Greg Lewis to New Orleans.

589182[/snapback]

No.

2003 for the love of god an all that is holy, stop this madness.

Realistic trades involving people who are ACTUALLY on trade blocks. This is just getting stupid now.

No.

2003 for the love of god an all that is holy, stop this madness.

Realistic trades involving people who are ACTUALLY on trade blocks. This is just getting stupid now.

589570[/snapback]

agreed, this is definately a "Mock" Draft. Seriously guys, does anyone here expect SD to trade LT for Reggie Bush? Or Half of Phillys old offensive players to the Aints for a what little talent they have left? Cmon you're sapping the fun out of this

Oh, and I would like to make a suggestion. Maybe what should be done is to have a series of 1st round Mock drafts with absolutely NO trades allowed.

Because this thread is one of the few reasons to believe Marv's arrogant analogy of sitting with fans.

:lol:

Cmon Rams! Rams on the clock! Let's go Martz.....get da dafribbulator goin.

:lol:

agreed, this is definately a "Mock" Draft.  Seriously guys, does anyone here expect SD to trade LT for Reggie Bush?  Or Half of Phillys old offensive players to the Aints for a what little talent they have left?  Cmon you're sapping the fun out of this

589739[/snapback]

Actually its just ONE owner trading amongst the teams he owns...

Im Back guys. Sorry I was gone! What have i missed?

589863[/snapback]

as bills fan said, you have allowed your mock to go to hell with these dumbass trades. Therefore, in keeoping tradition, i have decided to select marcus vick in round 1. i just havent decided if it will be with tampa or carolina.

as bills fan said, you have allowed your mock to go to hell with these dumbass trades. Therefore, in keeoping tradition, i have decided to select marcus vick in round 1. i just havent decided if it will be with tampa or carolina.

589918[/snapback]

I understand you are upset.....but how old are you?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.