Favorite current NFL head coach

LabattBlue

There are several I'd like to have as a coach like Bellichek, how could you not want him as your coach after his record, even though I can't stand him.

I do like Jeff Fisher, though. Through good times and bad he's had his team up there.

Tough one, although it may be a different answer than "who is the best" head coach question, and in my case it is. Coaches for the most part cannot be hated just because they coach a hated team unless they do so with gratuitous success(ie: Belichick, Parcells) and they cannot be loved just for coaching your favorite team because you may end up hating the same coach tommorrow. With that said I'd probobly say

HERM Edwards

To his credit:

1-Former Player

2-Straight Shooter, if I played for this guy I would never dog it because you knjow he might call you out at anytime. Just doesn't seem to tolerate complacency.

3-UCR-Unintentional Comedy up the wazoo.

Brian Billick ---- interesting

Herman Edwards ---- Is learning as will be a good coach one day, very straight forward , real

Mike Singleterry ----- am interested to see how he will make out when he gets head coach position i think he will be great coach...

There are several I'd like to have as a coach like Bellichek, how could you not want him as your coach after his record, even though I can't stand him.

I do like Jeff Fisher, though.  Through good times and bad he's had his team up there.

42032[/snapback]

Hey NC, I hear a lot of people say they can't stand Bellichek, but they respect him. What gives, what is there to dislike about the guy. I think he is fairly non-descript, says very little, and comes up with great game plans. Crap, I think I am becoming a closet Pats fan! :blink:

in this order

herm edwards

reid

tice

All three are good guys, straight shooters, command respect, know "smart" football, and seem like the guy next door. Reminds me of an old harvard dropout.

I can't stand bellichek. this guy wins but he seems like a jerk.