The OFFICIAL American Idol 2006 Thread

Rico

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you guys dig that song they played at the end of the show tonight? I looked it up the last time they played it....it's called "Bad Day" and I belive it's by this guy: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009F2BT...v=glance&n=5174

I think Stevie is just adorable, but she just couldn't bring it.....oh well....

By the way, anyone know if they print the full results of the voting? I'd love to see what kind of fan support Taylor got

Sorrybuddy, they'd never release the results.

610107[/snapback]

That sucks....I guess it does make more sense to not release them, but it's really hard to get a grasp of what kind of following he's got....oh well

If American Idol is anything like contests run by TV, radio and other media outlets, the results are manipulated.

As for Taylor, I tried to call to vote for him right after the show. It was busy. I tried to call an hour later. Busy. I tried at 1am, busy. I realized he didn't need my vote and I called for Chris Daughtery and got right through.

Any of you guys dig that song they played at the end of the show tonight? I looked it up the last time they played it....it's called "Bad Day" and I belive it's by this guy: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009F2BT...v=glance&n=5174

I think Stevie is just adorable, but she just couldn't bring it.....oh well....

By the way, anyone know if they print the full results of the voting? I'd love to see what kind of fan support Taylor got

610090[/snapback]

Yep, cool song. Nice song to sing/listen to when you are having a crappy day. :lol:

Have you heard ofJame Blunt? He's got a song out called "You're Beautiful." I like his voice. :D

Yep, cool song.  Nice song to sing/listen to when you are having a crappy day.  :lol:

Have you heard ofJame Blunt?  He's got a song out called "You're Beautiful."  I like his voice.  :D

610257[/snapback]

Yeah, I love that James Blount song...but that is one weird dude....I've seen him interviewed twice and he must have some sort of neurotic thing goin on....looks like he's going to lose it any second.

If American Idol is anything like contests run by TV, radio and other media outlets, the results are manipulated.

As for Taylor, I tried to call to vote for him right after the show. It was busy. I tried to call an hour later. Busy. I tried at 1am, busy. I realized he didn't need my vote and I called for Chris Daughtery and got right through.

610184[/snapback]

That's interesting....maybe he's just cleaning up! I hope that guy sticks around a good long while...I can just feel that he's goign to bust out with some really great sh--.

610184[/snapback]

I know the results are manipulated in "The Apprentice." Martha Stewart said so (the producers pick the winner. She had no control). I imagine it is the same with AI. That is why Brenna will be sticking around for a while. There is the tension between Simon and her (similar to the Fran Dresher chick from last year). That means she will stay into about the middle of the finals.

I know the results are manipulated in "The Apprentice." Martha Stewart said so (the producers pick the winner. She had no control). I imagine it is the same with AI. That is why Brenna will be sticking around for a while. There is the tension between Simon and her (similar to the Fran Dresher chick from last year). That means she will stay into about the middle of the finals.

610460[/snapback]

I just assume they are manipulated, myself....I want to be entertained above all else....the producers of AI and the Apprentice appear to know what makes tv work, cause those are probably my two favorite non-sports shows on television. Look how they took the Brittnum twins all the way to the wire and then just left them for dead.....I loved that :lol: They showed almost every bit of their ranting and raving, right up to the point where they had to eat a big slice of humble pie, and then BAM!......the clip of the Atlanta news where they show their mug shots.....now THAT is great tv :D

Yep, cool song.  Nice song to sing/listen to when you are having a crappy day.  :lol:

Have you heard ofJame Blunt?  He's got a song out called "You're Beautiful."  I like his voice.  :D

610257[/snapback]

Lana - James Blunt is a guy who used to be in the British Army and now sings girly love songs.

He is HUGE over here - so hi svoice kinda jars me. But in truth - he's pretty good.

I am Kelly Pickler's #1 fan.

She's ridiculously good looking. I want to do bad things to her.

610046[/snapback]

What really goes down at 'A.I.' hotel
-- Kellie Pickler, who performed Tuesday (video), started out very nice, but the lowdown is that she's getting downright arrogant. Pickler told the chef, "You're lucky to be cooking for me." In fact, Pickler is so taken with herself that she belts out tunes in the hotel elevator.
:lol: