The OFFICIAL American Idol 2006 Thread

Rico

wow, I take these kind of reports with a grain of salt, but how can someone who seemed so genuinely humble and grateful just turn into a stuck-up beyotch? As for that Michelle girl, I guess she didn't get the memo: Life is NOT fair! Whining about it gets you nowhere! I hate whiners......

I dig Will Makar's voice, but sounds like his mom needs to be gang-raped by a group of Nigerian tribesmen.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bright lights, big city.

610873[/snapback]

Thank God that little raspy voiced cryin cowboy guy didn't make it then, lol. That would have been a disaster.

Brokenote Mountain. :lol:  :lol:

610891[/snapback]

lol....that was classic....one of the most entertaining bits I've ever seen on the show

Get in line

610138[/snapback]

I don't get the Pickler thing. I usually roll my eyes when people around here say something like "there's ten girls prettier than her working downtown, hyugh".

But really, Pickler is every girl USA. She's a skinny blond...nothing beyond that. She acts like she has a 3rd grade education, and that "I'm so innocent" crap is grating. Basic looks, lacking intelligence, and no personality.

He compared himself to Barry Manilow, but he reminded me of a young Tony Orlando. :lol:

610938[/snapback]

I get the feeling he'd be looking for a partner named "Don" though, as opposed to "Dawn" :lol:

wow, I take these kind of reports with a grain of salt, but how can someone who seemed so genuinely humble and grateful just turn into a stuck-up beyotch? As for that Michelle girl, I guess she didn't get the memo: Life is NOT fair!  Whining about it gets you nowhere!  I hate whiners......

I dig Will Makar's voice, but sounds like his mom needs to be gang-raped by a group of Nigerian tribesmen.

610869[/snapback]

wow, that's a pretty big grain of salt. Strong words if you don't believe what is being said. My guess is all of that crap was made up.

wow, that's a pretty big grain of salt.  Strong words if you don't believe what is being said.  My guess is all of that crap was made up.

611469[/snapback]

that was the irony of my post :D