The OFFICIAL American Idol 2006 Thread

Rico

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better yet the man in the background covering his ears.  I would to hearing Kat's singing last night

697698[/snapback]

:P

I agree... sorry 34, I think she's more bad than good. I think McGhee would've been better competition for the Spazz than her if she only could've remembered the words. <_<

It no Johnni Coli, but I found this review of last night's show rather funny..

By the way what ever happened to his reviews? Why did they stop?

I've spent the last hour trying to figure out what's wrong with Meat Loaf because I didn't want to make fun of him if he has a good reason, like Geri Jewell, but so far all I've come up with is that Alexander the Great had epilepsy. Which I didn't know, but is not helpful in terms of proving I'm nice. In other news: PRINCE! ADAM PRATT! RHONETTA GODDAMN JOHNSON! MATTHEW BUCKSTEIN-BUNTING! Kellie Pickler spitting escargot at Wolfgang Puck! Not even Chris Daughtry can tell the difference between himself and Ed Kowalczyk anymore! Which I spelled correctly on the first try! Everybody looks better in all-white, but they can't sing in harmony for sh-- because that is not what this show is about! Twenty percent of the episode is about making fun of the poor people we already made fun of back in auditions! January through April! Paris sings with the awesome Al Jarreau! Kat sings horribly with Meat Loaf, who maybe doesn't make it. But then the guys and the girls sing really long medleys! Bucky Covington is awesome! Ace got uglier but still can't sing! Kevin Covais might get a little crotchy on you if you're not careful! Elliott is...more confident! Plus happy to be there! His mom can grant wishes! Taylor wheezes and almost has a myocardial infarction from all that running around, plus pot smoking, plus ribs and pancakes for breakfast! I'm not telling you this like this for effect, it's just what it was like! Screaming and then more screaming and then more screaming and there you are on the very edge of your coma with more screaming yet to come and no end in sight! Plus screams! You can play along at home! Just pretend every exclamation point is another commercial break!

Taylor plays the stupid harmonica! The ladies sing too! Mandisa is still not competent to dress herself but also still sounds better than everybody else! Even Clay Gayken from the auditions gets to sing onstage with k.d. lang! Elliott Yamin and a very Red Bulled-up Mary J. sing her painfully pointless cover of "One," and she almost pushes him into the orchestra pit! She is out of control! ADAM PRATT! Carrie Underwood sings like six songs but doesn't talk once because she needs a talking chip upgrade! Toni Braxton and Taylor Hicks push and push, but nothing comes out! She is wearing underwear in public, with heels! You can almost see her Man-Troll! She tries to make him touch it and this makes him very jumpy! It's startling! Burt Bacharach medley! Which is of course the best part! Dionne Warwick goes crazy with her face! PRINCE! Kat and Taylor fake-smile and bad-harmonize through "Time Of My Life," and then TAYLOR WINS! He screams "WOO!" and then he screams "SOUL PATROL!" And then David Hasselhoff cries!

It no Johnni Coli, but I found this review of last night's show rather funny..

By the way what ever happened to his reviews? Why did they stop?

698104[/snapback]

Is it me or did Mandisa lose weight? She looked svelt last night.

I'll give her credit for losing some weight, but Damn Kat was packing a lot in the trunk!  :lol:

697663[/snapback]

To each their own, but your nuts! :P Does every girl have to weigh less than a 110 pounds? Absolutely nothing wrong with Ms. McFunbags figure. <_<

PS Great victory for the SPAZ's around the world! :blink:

:blink:

I agree... sorry 34, I think she's more bad than good. I think McGhee would've been better competition for the Spazz than her if she only could've remembered the words. <_<

697818[/snapback]

She let me down as far as my previous commentary (which was true at the time I wrote it :lol: )

Jesus....some of you guys dont know what a real woman is....

This is the way I like mine...:blink:

698647[/snapback]

I'm with ya there <_<

Jesus....some of you guys dont know what a real woman is....

This is the way I like mine...:o

698647[/snapback]

Check out her audition video, before the AI glam machine got to her. Thighs like tree trunks, huge ass, and spare tire to make any Buffalonian proud!

Check out her audition video, before the AI glam machine got to her.  Thighs like tree trunks, huge ass, and spare tire to make any Buffalonian proud!

698982[/snapback]

Now I remember. That must be when she weighed close to 200 lbs. :o Put away your super model magazine and come back to reality.

Now I remember.  That must be when she weighed close to 200 lbs.  :o  Put away your super model magazine and come back to reality.

699034[/snapback]

Just calling it like I see it. I mean I understand how some guys like more cushion, but come on. And she was closer to 200 than 100.

Just calling it like I see it.  I mean I understand how some guys like more cushion, but come on.  And she was closer to 200 than 100.

699112[/snapback]

Half the reason I watched AI this year was becuase of her thoughout the audition process. And you are probalby right about here weight. 151 or so sounds about right. And damn she's beautiful.