The OFFICIAL American Idol 2006 Thread

Rico

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of fat !@#$s, check this out! <_<  :)  :doh:

605011[/snapback]

Your first(and the original) fafu reference from last year...

Can't tell till they perform Tuesday, cause things can change fast, but I think it's safe to say that FaFu and Claynthony will be in the bottom 3. Right now, I'd guess Bo would join them, & Claynthony's gone.

FAFU FAFU :doh::doh:

Interesting answer from this contestant in her bio from the AI site...

Most embarassing moments?

I was at our public pool and I did a flip off the diving board and when I came out of the water, my boob was hanging out of my suit.  :)  <_<

Heather Cox

605302[/snapback]

She is one smokin' hot piece of asssola...only problem is that she can't sing all that great....she got through on her looks....so I'm fearful she won't be around long :doh:

She is one smokin' hot piece of asssola...only problem is that she can't sing all that great....she got through on her looks....so I'm fearful she won't be around long  <_<

605314[/snapback]

She should have done her roots before the photo thing. Surprised her handlers missed that.

I've gone a long time not posting on TSW. There is bad karma here. But I wanted to chime in on this topic...

Taylor Hicks is the man. Here are three songs off his solo CD “Under The Radar” …

Hell of a Day

Heart & Soul

Soul Thing

The man is good.

I must go meditate all the negative energy out of me before I return to TSR's Center Ice forum.

Late,

PTS

604527[/snapback]

Holy crap... that was actual good music....

That's the "in" look now.  <_<

605340[/snapback]

I should get out and keep up more.

I'm used to "natural", or at least the attempt.

At what point did it become sexy to be an obvious fake?

I missed that one.

Silly me, I've always liked women - not media inspired cartoons. Take away the "lime light", makeup and put her in the neighborhood and most of the resident studlies would probably miss her, because we best lust after illusions.

Not sure if anyone watches american idle but the hottest girl in the top 12 females is from wny. Becky O'Donuhue played for Niagara University from 99-2002. She is actually from Dobbs Ferry NY but she was a purple eagle. Im almost positive that she has a twin sister that played too. I graduated from NU in 95 and saw her play a few times.

Off topic but just thought Id throw this out there. If she was ugly I wouldnt bother.

604524[/snapback]

were you a Clet Hall kinda guy?

Interesting answer from this contestant in her bio from the AI site...

Most embarassing moments?

I was at our public pool and I did a flip off the diving board and when I came out of the water, my boob was hanging out of my suit.  :doh:  :)

Heather Cox

605302[/snapback]

For someone that looks like the unfortunate victim of an airbrush explosion, you'd think they'd have gotten rid of those bags under her eyes. Jesus...she probably has to check those things at airports... <_<

I should get out and keep up more.

I'm used to "natural", or at least the attempt.

At what point did it become sexy to be an obvious fake?

I missed that one.

Silly me, I've always liked women - not media inspired cartoons. Take away the "lime light", makeup and put her in the neighborhood and most of the resident studlies would probably miss her, because we best lust after illusions.

605346[/snapback]

Well, I'm not sure if it's the in look or not. I've just seen a few women with their hair like that.

I don't like the fake look either. I usually just do highlights but it's only to enhance my natural color and to hide the gray hairs. <_<

Well, I'm not sure if it's the in look or not.  I've just seen a few women with their hair like that. 

I don't like the fake look either.  I usually just do highlights but it's only to enhance my natural color and to hide the gray hairs.    :doh:

605403[/snapback]

:)<_<:doh: