John Clayton reports that the Bills' top HC...

CJPearl2

candidate is a Ham Sandwhich.

All these reports are total bull right now.

569204[/snapback]

Actually that one is true. Ham Sandwich has the inside track. And The Plastic Cup just might be the new Offensive Coordinator. After all, I know how to design a sneak attack. Plus, a ham sandwich is going to get thirsty.

Actually that one is true.  Ham Sandwich has the inside track.  And The Plastic Cup just might be the new Offensive Coordinator.  After all, I know how to design a sneak attack.  Plus, a ham sandwich is going to get thirsty.

569252[/snapback]

I thought that the Plastic Cup was going to be in charge of security?

BREAKING NEWS

AP Newswire- Buffalo Bills Top Candidate From New Jersey

According to The Star Ledger, a diehard Bills fan Kraze has emerged as the leading candidate to replace Mike Mularkey as the head coach of Buffalo.

The 22-year-old Kraze has been living and dying with this team since he was an infant. If true, he could become the youngest NFL coach in the league's history.

At the time this story was reported, he couldn't be reached. It's unknown whether he jumped off the Outerbridge Crossing after Peyton Manning's latest Drew Bledsoe impersonation.

More later.

BREAKING NEWS

AP Newswire- Buffalo Bills Top Candidate From New Jersey

According to The Star Ledger, a diehard Bills fan Kraze has emerged as the leading candidate to replace Mike Mularkey as the head coach of Buffalo.

The 22-year-old Kraze has been living and dying with this team since he was an infant. If true, he could become the youngest NFL coach in the league's history.

At the time this story was reported, he couldn't be reached. It's unknown whether he jumped off the Outerbridge Crossing after Peyton Manning's latest Drew Bledsoe impersonation.

More later.

569352[/snapback]

I have no offical comment at this time :w00t:

More Breaking News

AP Newswire- Crazed Jersey Man Celebrates Mularkey Resignation

A Parlin, New Jersey man who is a diehard Bills fan got a little carried away when Bills Coach Mike Mularkey resigned this past week.

The 32-year-old Sambone reportedly locked himself in a darkened room with a cold case of Guinness and started laughing uncontrollably for three straight hours, disturbing neighbors.

In a related story, Sambone created a team name called Bunch of Mularkey when he was hired to coach Buffalo three years ago. What hasn't been determined yet is whether he had any connection with Mularkey's sudden resignation.

It isn't known if he's armed and dangerous but if you see him, proceed with caution.

But a turkey club was just spotted at Buffalo airport!

569644[/snapback]

turky club?

ham sandwich?

bolgna?

toasted or untoasted?

just the same old same old coaching carousel. if we're going to succeed we need a coach with style, with flavour. we need...a Chili Dog

turky club?

ham sandwich?

bolgna?

toasted or untoasted?

just the same old same old coaching carousel.  if we're going to succeed we need a coach with style, with flavour.  we need...a Chili Dog

569650[/snapback]

I heard a rumor they're hiring a can of Iron City Beer. Another Pittsburgh reject not fit for the job...

I heard a rumor they're hiring a can of Iron City Beer.  Another Pittsburgh reject not fit for the job...

569656[/snapback]

Iron City Beer will never take the job. The beer is concerned it can't recruit good assistants like Perogies because RW won't pony up the money.

In follow-up to my original news of Ham Sandwhich being the top choice for Bills' HC, John Clayton has further reported that Mama Cass has been ruled out as an Ham Sandwhich's OC because of a history of choking in big games.