ESPNEWS: Mularkey out?

soldier

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap! I've got my torch out of the closet and I can't find my matches anywhere!!! Anyone have a light?

563347[/snapback]

No, sorry. But you need to hurry up. Some of us are already at Mularkey's front door. The catapult with flaming tires is coming up the driveway as I type.

The only quesiton is why didn't this happen earlier?

Mularkey was forced by Ralph Wilson to fire his Assistants as a condition of retaining his employment, and then Ralph Wilson says that he and Marv have to "sti in" on the interviews for the replacements.

The honorable thing to do at that point is to resign..... errr.... suddenly develop "family considerations."

JDG

If this happens, PLEASE MARV, hir Kirk Ferentz

PLEEEEEEASE

563272[/snapback]

I won't complain if they get an interview in with Eric Mangini in Foxboro right after the Jets leave town though.....

JDG - Who loves Kirk Ferentz......

Crap! I've got my torch out of the closet and I can't find my matches anywhere!!! Anyone have a light?

563347[/snapback]

Torches? Dammit! What am i going to do with my tar then? I must have gotten the wrong memo!

Torches? Dammit! What am i going to do with my tar then? I must have gotten the wrong memo!

563376[/snapback]

we could get the Bush twins to have a pillow fight and then when the they break open we could use the feathers with your tar?