• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry cant divuldge the source but the following will flush out

1) Marv Will be Pres of Bills

2) Modrak GM

3) MM likely to be replaced by Jeff Fisher or Marty S ( If let go by SD )

551255[/snapback]

Like some of these others...I'll not chastise you for the post....2 out of three might be pretty good - three for three and I'll hold you in the same regards as the Red Dragon or Pass the Pipe...

I'm trying to remain calm, but if Fisher is the next coach of the Buffalo Bills I will scream like a little girl opening up a box containing a new puppy on Christmas morn.

551287[/snapback]

And if it's announced that MM is still the coach, I in turn will scream like a little girl opening up a box containing a new puppy's headless, dismembered body on Christmas morn...

And if it's announced that MM is still the coach, I in turn will scream like a little girl opening up a box containing a new puppy's headless, dismembered body on Christmas morn...

551485[/snapback]

Can this get any funnier? B-)

I won't argue that MS is a decent regular season coach, but you can't actually believe that he's a hall of fame coach!!! Granted he gets his teams to the playoffs consistently, but he's not creative enough to get them a win!!! 9-7 and 10-6 and a first round playoff loss will not get you into the hall of fame...

Any thread can be subverted in three moves or less.

551500[/snapback]

Sometimes one. Good job with that Emergency link. I used to love that show. Gage and DeSoto...ah, the memories...

I just heard a very credible report that Gage and DeSoto were seen in Buffalo Airport and will be, respectively, the next GM and head coach of the Bills, in fact...

so, johnny reporter, if your sources are so accurate then when the frig is this meeting going to end??

551298[/snapback]

I can just picture Ralph talking to MM like one of his speeches. Mike, ........ I'd....... like....... to...... ask..... what..... you...... think........ should....... be..... done..... to..... improve....... the...... team.

They should be done by Friday.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you have to get there to lose the games. The plethora of openings coupled with our frugal owner means we're not likely to get a coach with better credentials than Schottenheimer.

Playoff losses.  Yeah.  That's the coach we want...

551368[/snapback]

Don't take this the wrong way, but you have to get there to lose the games.  The plethora of openings coupled with our frugal owner means we're not likely to get a coach with better credentials than Schottenheimer.

551656[/snapback]

I can respect the last statement, but getting there and losing is the history of Buffalo. I'm not sure we need a coach who's proven he can get there and lose.

Is this your source...

Deep Throat???

551289[/snapback]

that article quotes Brad Roll as being discussed as potential firing. i agree with the firing, as numerous players looked out of shape i.e. Clements and Mcgahee. Both looked heavy and slow this year. Also, there was NO PUSh from either line. I remember hearing a lot of positive comments about Rusty Jones b4 from players. haven't heard one comment this yr about roll