So...Anyone like Tressel now?

KOKBILLS

He wooped up on The Media's favorite Mr. Weis...

I REALLY like Tressel...like I said before, it's just a feeling I get that he is the Man that can re-build the Bills to a perennial Contender once again...

He won't come cheap, but I think he'd be worth every penny... :unsure:

He wooped up on The Media's favorite Mr. Weis...

I REALLY like Tressel...like I said before, it's just a feeling I get that he is the Man that can re-build the Bills to a perennial Contender once again...

He won't come cheap, but I think he'd be worth every penny... :unsure:

549647[/snapback]

No. He looks like he watched too many Leave it to Beaver episodes with that stupid sweater vest. He also looks like he could be the most boring man alive.

Aside from that, he's a Buckeye. Booooo to that :)

No. He looks like he watched too many Leave it to Beaver episodes with that stupid sweater vest. He also looks like he could be the most boring man alive.

Aside from that, he's a Buckeye. Booooo to that :)

549648[/snapback]

I'm not sure how his dress and personality means anything about his Football Coaching abilities...

Parcells wears Pajamas during Games...And is anyone more boring that Belichick?

I'm a Michigan Fan...If you don't think Tressel is a good Coach...well...I know your not a Michigan Fan that's for sure... :unsure:

I'm not sure how his dress and personality means anything about his Football Coaching abilities...

I'm a Michigan Fan...If you don't think Tressel is a good Coach...well...I know your not a Michigan Fan that's for sure... :unsure:

549653[/snapback]

But what kind of facial expressions does he have? Does he get excited and jump around?

549653[/snapback]

As a Michigan fan, you should be ashamed to have brought this up KO :)

I was just messing around about his looks/dress/boring nature. But honestly, I don't want any college coach to be the next Bills coach (if there is a coaching change).

Give me someone with NFL head coaching experience.

As a Michigan fan, you should be ashamed to have brought this up KO :)

I was just messing around about his looks/dress/boring nature. But honestly, I don't want any college coach to be the next Bills coach (if there is a coaching change).

Give me someone with NFL head coaching experience.

549664[/snapback]

Shhhh....quiet man...

It's just My Master Plan to get him out of OSU... :unsure:

Does he wear a headset?

549671[/snapback]

Actually, I'm the wrong person to ask that. I am very vocal about Wade and his lack of interest in wearing a headset. I have also pointed out scenarios (such as challenges) where his inability to communicate with other coaches would be a detriment to the team.

I know alot of people joke about the headset issue, but when 99% of the coaches over time have worn them - clearly there is a reason to do so.

As a Michigan fan I have to hate this guy. However I do not doubt that he is an outstanding coach.

I get the feeling though that he has no interest in the NFL. Because of that I think he will be with Ohio State for a long time.

Met him on a recruiting trip to Youngstown State about 10 years ago. He was a nice guy, but his staff was very crooked. I've said this before...he should jump as quickly intot he NFL before the NCAA busts the Buckeyes.

I loved him as a Penguin and knowledgable Buckeye fans were partying like mad when OSU hired him. He's done nothing in Columbus to dampen my enthusiasm for him so I'd be glad to have him roaming the Bills sideline.

Met him on a recruiting trip to Youngstown State about 10 years ago.   He was a nice guy, but his staff was very crooked.  I've said this before...he should jump as quickly intot he NFL before the NCAA busts the Buckeyes.

549699[/snapback]

Wow...I'm liking him more every minute... :)

And again... as a Michigan Fan I have no doubt at all that they are all crooked at OSU... And I agree Tressel needs to leave OSU ASAP...

Seriously though, he is a heck of a good Football Coach... :unsure:

Tressel may be the best football coach there is right now- at any level

549791[/snapback]

I don't think Tressel is a bad coach but his best asset is prollie his recruiting. His team is always loaded.