Belichik is a moron

Simon

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Play action on 1stdown inside the 5 when you're holding a 3TD lead late?!

No good coach ever does that!

Fire him!!!!!

527871[/snapback]

He is pretty dumb to keep calling QB sneaks when his QB has already been dinged up.

Fire him!!!!!

527871[/snapback]

NOTE: This pass was to deep in endzone not along goal line. Plus NE line can HOLD a block better than any team in the NFL

He is pretty dumb to keep calling QB sneaks when his QB has already been dinged up.

527880[/snapback]

I gave him hell for that one too.

You don't ask your mealticket to stick his face in the blender at that point whether he's dinged up or not. OF course, that may have been Brady's call and not Belichik's.

Cya

good coaches know when a given play gives them a high probability of success.

bad coaches do not.

that's the difference b/t belichick and mularkey

but I get your humor, simon.

this sucks, doesn't it?

do you think mularkey will be our coach next year? think he SHOULD be?

this sucks, doesn't it?

do you think mularkey will be our coach next year? think he SHOULD be?

Yes it sucks.

Really sucks.

Tough call on Mularkey. Liked what I saw last year and understand the shlt he's had to deal with this year (rookie QB, OLine injuries, moronMoulds, OCoordinator needing bumpedetc.). But watching the sloppy execution, excessive penalites and some lackadaisaical play and you realize this teams is just poorly coached right now.

I'm not sure iof I'm ready to can him, but he's not doing a good job and is certainly on a short leash.

Cya

Funny how this thread didnt get merged?

1) It was a post referencing last week and if you had the ability to recognize the similarities and post it, it would have stayed.

2) It will be merged eventually, so don't start your crying yet.

Yes it sucks.

Really sucks.

Tough call on Mularkey. Liked what I saw last year and understand the shlt he's had to deal with this year (rookie QB, OLine injuries, moronMoulds, OCoordinator needing bumpedetc.). But watching the sloppy execution, excessive penalites and some lackadaisaical play and you realize this teams is just poorly coached right now.

I'm not sure iof I'm ready to can him, but he's not doing a good job and is certainly on a short leash.

Cya

1) It was a post referencing last week and if you had the ability to recognize the similarities and post it, it would have stayed.

2) It will be merged eventually, so don't start your crying yet.

527917[/snapback]

re mularkey, if the next gm comes from outside the organization, he has to go -- people should be able to hire their own guys. if modrak becomes gm, then i guess he stays.

i'd honestly be very surprised if there isn't a high level firing this week after that game.

Fire him!!!!!

527871[/snapback]

It was a TE over the middle pass, not a stacked right receiver formation, out pattern to an undersized receiver. Also, it was on the 5 not inside the 3. Big difference in play call, formation and situations.

Good post. The problem was not the call, but the execution of the play. An NFL QB has to complete that pass.

Having said that, MM has lost this team and he has lost me -- unless something drastically changes. This whole EM thing demonstrates that MM is in over his head.

He and TD also have ignored the real problems with this team and have instead chosen to point blame elsewhere were it did not and does not belong.

A wise man once said, "Wow, talk about somebody on a crusade misrepresenting the truth to fit their own needs."

528268[/snapback]

Wow, thank you Buford. I don't know who you are but I am shocked that you read and remembered that (NFL Live post). <_< You bring up a good point, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.