Mr. Larry says that Modrak will be named

TD will remain as President of Football Operations and handle contract negotiations.  MM will be retained but there will be shake up among assistants.  Look for the departure of Tom Clements and the elevation of Sam Wyche to OC.  JG will remain as DC.

522917[/snapback]

If that is the case TM will be nothing more than TD's puppet. The Bills need to make a clean break from TD.

a) who is mr. larry

b) i think this works well. Let TD handle the marketing/money side of things, and let Modrak take the lead in player development/roster management. Give MM some players then re-evaluate him again at a later date.

Sunday MM disapointed me BIG TIME, but perhaps we need to give him another shot

Mr. Larry is an inside source of RTL's who is seldom off base in his predictions....he is like Chris Berman's cab driver during the John Butler era......

Mr Larry has a long track record of successful draft pick and other predictions--like Travis to the Titans...

I can't !@#$ing believe I fell for it...nice one....

522932[/snapback]

geez... i was going to check this thread again tomorrow to see if anyone fell for it... I accidentally hit the refresh button though and was rewarded with my first catch, just minutes after my funny.

TD will remain as President of Football Operations and handle contract negotiations.  MM will be retained but there will be shake up among assistants.  Look for the departure of Tom Clements and the elevation of Sam Wyche to OC.  JG will remain as DC.

522917[/snapback]

!@#$ Mr. Larry. :D

This sounds like a last-ditch job-saving proposal from TD to Ralph...

4 weeks are left, things will probably get worse, I don't think it'll work.

522917[/snapback]

if mr. larry says it, you can take it to the bank

522917[/snapback]

Not good enough at all...What a freaking joke this would be...Same bunch different titles...You have got to be kidding me... :D

522917[/snapback]

So essentially nothing happens. Something's going on at OBD that ain't right.

Mr. Larry is an inside source of RTL's who is seldom off base in his predictions....he is like Chris Berman's cab driver during the John Butler era......

Mr Larry has a long track record of successful draft pick and other predictions--like Travis to the Titans...

522930[/snapback]

I call bull sh-- anytime someone claims to have insider information, and I do so again this time.

I'm willing to bet with the averages that NO ONE here has insider infromation.

524781[/snapback]

the janitor at OBD eats at the mc donalds that my next door neighbors ex girlfriend also eats at and according to the word from the fry cook, who chats with the janitor all the time, its a done deal . just not sure what the deal is :)

the janitor at OBD eats at the mc donalds that my next door neighbors ex girlfriend also eats at and according to the word from the fry cook, who chats with the janitor all the time, its a done deal .  just not sure what the deal is  :)

524944[/snapback]

Exactly.

522917[/snapback]

I would not be surprised if that happens exactly like it is printed. TD has a good if not great relationship with Ralph. Modrak deserves his shot to run an nfl club and will do a good job as long as TD gives him freedom (which is a big "if" knowing how he like to be in control and loves to be in the headlines with his draft picks.) Now MM is under contract and although we may not want to admit it- he is learning how to be a head coach. I think thta sucks that he has to learn on the job training but its true none the less. He was a oc in Pitt. Tom Clements will be gone- once you are stripped of the play calling you know you are on your way out- no surprise there. I think Wyche has been itching to have a more important role with the team and this is it.

So I could definately see this playing out this way. Would that be so bad? Let me answer my own question.... YES! We need a change and not one as small as firing the offensive coordinator.

I hear Greg Williams might be available. NOT.

Personally I think this approach is brilliant! Consider:

1. While most of you have jumped on the "I HATE TD" bandwagon, I would like to remind you old timers that, Polian aside, we probably have never had a better wheeling and dealing GM in Buffalo - ever. Whats more, many of TDs picks are talents. JPL, LE and WM have a big time future with an improved line. You all need to stop foaming at the mouth about TD. If Wilson /Bills history is an indicator, he is much better then the guy who would replace him.

2. TD may in fact be the most important guy the Bills have had in the organization. Crazy? Well, this man has figured out how the Bills can make money, and has executed the plan. What does that mean on the football field? Nothing, other then that football field stands a much better chance of remaining RWS instead of, say, the Coliseum.

3. Sammy W at OC would be awesome indeed if his voice can work the change.

My only problem with this list is JG. I have a suspicion that Williams/LeBeau were the real brains of the D operation. Just a hunch mind you...