MIA-----MIA

NE------NE

NYJ------NYJ

JAGS----HOU

TEN------IND

GB-------CHI

MIN------DET

KC-------BAL

This is how the schedule shapes up for 2006. PLEASE don't turn this into a TD, MM, or player debate; all I'm saying is schedule looks manageable next year if we make the right moves.

Just trying to stay positive

H---------A

MIA-----MIA

NYJ------NE

NYJ------NYJ

JAGS----HOU

TEN------IND

GB-------CHI

MIN------DET

KC-------BAL

This is how the schedule shapes up for 2006. PLEASE don't turn this into a TD, MM, or player debate; all I'm saying is schedule looks manageable next year if we make the right moves.

Just trying to stay positive

522742[/snapback]

If we played the Jets 3 times this year we might still be in the hunt.

Hypotheticals...

If Minnesota does come to Buffalo Next year...

If Eric Moulds is still on the team...

If it's early in the season...

How many would buy tickets to the Sundowner cruise that would suspiciously take place the weekend of that game?

Bal, Ind and Chi on the road look now like our toughest games.

I think indy will come way down after this season, but I still see that as a loss. Chi COULD come down, they have had these super hot years with no O before and fell apart quickly afterward.

I think Bal will get a high pick (vince young would super charge that O from terrible to about average!!) and even with reed and lewis out they have a top 5 D this year!!!

If we go 1-2 out of those games and stay in them all I'd be happy.

H---------A

MIA W-----MIA L

NE L------NE  L

NYJ  L------NYJ  L

JAGS  L----HOU  W

TEN W------IND  L

GB W -------CHI  L

MIN  L------DET  W

KC  L-------BAL  W

522742[/snapback]

Realistically with all of the transition the Bills are facing - if the other teams stand pat, I see the Bills record as 6-10,,,wippie!

Baltimore and KC games are not set in stone. The Bills could still finish ahead of Miami and those games would then be at Pittsburgh and home against San Diego. The Bills could also still finish behind the Jets and those games would then be at Baltimore/Cleveland and home against Oakland. Baltimore & Cleveland are tied right now so if the Bills do end up third then the away game would be Cleveland/Baltimore. All that is set for the TBD opponents is that the AFC West Opponent is a Home Game and the AFC North Opponent is an Away Game.