How do I get out of this-

Pete

If that doesn't work just sleep over her house, staying on the couch of course.  In the morning, whip up a batch of raspberry crepes and tell her you are sooooooo excited because Cher is going to be on "The View". 

You won't have to lie as in lie down or lie as in not telling the truth, and she'll definitely get the hint.  Plus you'll get some good grub and get to watch your favorite show.

It might not hurt to wear your teal and chartreuse outfit.

503631[/snapback]

Teal and chartreuse? :lol: I wouldn't even begin to know how to accessorize that. Basic black?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girls I am friends with wants me badly.  She invited me over for dinner tonight and I am not interested.  Shes hot as hell but carrys way too much baggage.  Plus I live in a small town and she knows everyone.  I got an email saying call her when I got home and to come over for dinner...what to do?

sorry I meant this for the OT forum- please move

500914[/snapback]

My advice is good, Pete...I just don't take it enough. If you're really convinced she wants it...go ahead...really. AND, do a damn good job. Forget pleasing yourself...concentrate on her...make it the best EVER! If she's really hot, this shouldn't be too tough the first time.

Now, you say it's a small town. You know she'll spread the word of how great you were...you'll be a freakin' legend! Then when you end up blowing her off you will have a bevy of beauties longing for you. Use the small-town factor to your best advantage.

Now, I'd never do this...but, I'm a sensitive kitty. :rolleyes:

Says the guy who is about to get married.

If it was all about the blowjob, you wouldn't be getting married because there's a reason your fiance is smiling as she walks down the aisle.

504342[/snapback]

You know, we have disagreed from time to time, but truer words were never spoken. :rolleyes:

Single guys....Listen up!!!!!!

If she hesitates now, it is virtually a done deal when you are married. Once married (and I have said this before), you will be pleased (if you will) either when she spent too much money, or you have to go visit some douchebag.

I am not complaining; just speaking the truth.

My advice is good, Pete...I just don't take it enough.  If you're really convinced she wants it...go ahead...really.  AND, do a damn good job.  Forget pleasing yourself...concentrate on her...make it the best EVER!  If she's really hot, this shouldn't be too tough the first time.

Now, you say it's a small town.  You know she'll spread the word of how great you were...you'll be a freakin' legend!  Then when you end up blowing her off you will have a bevy of beauties longing for you.  Use the small-town factor to your best advantage.

Now, I'd never do this...but, I'm a sensitive kitty.  :rolleyes:

504356[/snapback]

Will you PLEASE quit giving up secrets on the message board?

I'm learning so much more about men on this football board......

Thanks guys.

:rolleyes:

504473[/snapback]

shhh, don't let our secrets out. or we'll have to track down those responsible for divulging the secrets and punish them by taking their beer and depriving them of their fart privileges

This girls I am friends with wants me badly.  She invited me over for dinner tonight and I am not interested.  Shes hot as hell but carrys way too much baggage.  Plus I live in a small town and she knows everyone.  I got an email saying call her when I got home and to come over for dinner...what to do?

sorry I meant this for the OT forum- please move

500914[/snapback]

Despite the sometimes rude replies, I thought I owed it to some people here to post a progress report.

I decided to go have dinner with her because she is a nice person even if she does have issues. I told her over the phone when I accepted the invitaion that it was as friends only. She seemed surprised on the phone and was all like "of course Pete...that's what is was meant to be" but I've seen the way she looks at me. I sternly said before we hung up that it was all platonic. She agreed. She was giggling though, so I was still worried.

When I got there and all throughout dinner I warded her off. She kept touching me. She said she was feeling the fabric of my clothes. Yeah right.

Anyway, I convinced her not to make any advances. I even sold her some clothing but that is a whole other story.

Thanks all.

A friend of mine has a little problem.

He posted on a bulletin board just like this. It wasn't this board. It is very important to point out that it wasn't this board. It is a board that has the exact same controls.

Anyway, my friend has an alias on this other board and he goes back and forth between personalities. Sometimes he gets confused because he goes under similar names. Let's say Bob and Bobby for example. He posted under the wrong name once. He wants to delete his post and re post it under the right name for that situation. How does he do it?

Please remember that this help is not for me and it is not about this board.

P.S. My friend is very manly and very hot girls are attracted to him.

A friend of mine has a little problem.

He posted on a bulletin board just like this. It wasn't this board. It is very important to point out that it wasn't this board. It is a board that has the exact same controls.

Anyway, my friend has an alias on this other board and he goes back and forth between personalities. Sometimes he gets confused because he goes under similar names. Let's say Bob and Bobby for example. He posted under the wrong name once. He wants to delete his post and re post it under the right name for that situation. How does he do it?

Please remember that this help is not for me and it is not about this board.

P.S. My friend is very manly and very hot girls are attracted to him.

504712[/snapback]

:)

Despite the sometimes rude replies, I thought I owed it to some people here to post a progress report. 

I decided to go have dinner with her because she is a nice person even if she does have issues.  I told her over the phone when I accepted the invitaion that it was as friends only.  She seemed surprised on the phone and was all like "of course Pete...that's what is was meant to be" but I've seen the way she looks at me.  I sternly said before we hung up that it was all platonic.  She agreed.  She was giggling though, so I was still worried.

When I got there and all throughout dinner I warded her off.  She kept touching me.  She said she was feeling the fabric of my clothes.  Yeah right.

Anyway, I convinced her not to make any advances.  I even sold her some clothing but that is a whole other story.

Thanks all.

504683[/snapback]

Is it because her tight end used to be a widereceiver that you don't wanna know anything about this girl?