wgr ballgirl which one has what it takes

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All very good looking women....BUT

At the risk of offending anyone; YOU connect the dots...

One of them looks like she is going to eat the camera.

One of them looks like she is going to steal your wallet, possibly your car.

One of them looks like she is having breast augmentation and can only afford to do one at a time.

So whose balls do they take care of?

495166[/snapback]

Can't be any of the on-air talent. Chris Parker's the only one who has any, and they're shrinking too (sort of like sitting next to a nuclear reactor too long).

Many of those girls look too intelligent to be affilated with 'GR. I wonder what their Wonderlic's are??

BTW, I need Sara from Wilson (how appropriate) to turn around before I vote... :)

BTW, I need Sara from Wilson (how appropriate) to turn around before I vote... :)

495753[/snapback]

Ha! I was just thinking she was definitely the hottest one, but she looks like she's standing to take a leak against that tree, and someone called her name so she looked over her shoulder...

My finalists are Jennifer-Amherst, Melissa - West Seneca, Sara-Wilson, and Sarah-Lewiston. I suspect the last one looks better than her picture shows. She doesn't have the most complimentary hairdo. I hope Kerri from Elma has a wonderful personality. It's only fair that she should have something going for her.