So what's worse?

So what's worse?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. So what's worse?

• Losing to the Raiders like we did
    • Losing to the Patriots like we did

pats because we had that game all the way until the very end and a couple mistakes screwed up 55 minutes of domination. Especially the 4th down throw that was about 7 yards short of a first down on 4th and 7.

Losing to the Pats hurts the most because I now beleive the game has been corrupted by dishonest officials. I don't know if the NFL is worth watching anymore, I don't think it is any better than wrestling at this point when games are decided by corrupt, dishonest officials, rather than the players. I'm not just talking about this game either. If you watch the NFL network, they have had an official on trying to explain all the corrupt calls for previous games. I have been a fan for many years, and it breaks my heart to realize this game has turned into nothing more than an exhibition whose outcome has been predetermined just like wrestling. At least with wrestling they do not make any pretenses about it.

Sunday's game against the patsies...They are unbelievably lucky and have the refs in their back pockets....It almost cost me my 57" big screen from a size 12 thrown at it in its direction.....I can't remember being that pissed off in along time over a Bills game.

Sunday's game against the patsies...They are unbelievably lucky and have the refs in their back pockets....It almost cost me my 57" big screen from a size 12 thrown at it in its direction.....I can't remember being that pissed off in along time over a Bills game.

492837[/snapback]

forward lateral?

Just give it to them?

5 and 8 years respectively?

That game was so corrupted that it didn't even piss me off like that raiders game did. We lost the raiders game cause the bills played terrible, which pissed me off. We lost the pats game cause of outside circumstances that the bills could not control... nothing to get angry over.

Raiders. I don't know about the rest of you, but at no point during that game did I feel the Bills had even a remote chance of winning. I was just waiting out the inevitable implosion. In fact my cousin and I muted the Bruschi coverage at the start of the 4th quarter and just discussed the different implosion scenarios that were sure to come.

pats because we had that game all the way until the very end and a couple mistakes screwed up 55 minutes of domination.

492789[/snapback]

You know, a lot of the Pats' opponents this year have come away from their game thinking the same damn thing. There's a point where it stops being sheer happenstance and starts being a pattern.

They simply bring their opponent down to their level, don't allow the score to get too much to overcome, and then Brady lights it up in the 4th and is the Second Coming of John Elway. I can't say this is a good strategy by Bellichick, but he's pulling out some wins with a bunch of 3rd and 4th stringers in his secondary and OL.

i felt worse after the Raiders loss because i expected we would at least compete and it would be a tight game that we might pull out.

instead we sh-- the bed.

i expected a 30-3 type blowout at N.E. we were competitive but the tedy love fest and homer offictiaing resigned me to the fact that we were going to lose this game one way or another.

my real dissapointment with the N.E. game was that we did not get blown out which would have lead to J.P. going back in and learning for next year.

the worst this you can be in the NFL is mediocre- it perpetuates year to year.

we have set J.P. back for this: 2/2 vs 1/3

Raiders was worse because I thought going in that we had a chance in that game. Then to have the team not even show up and the Jills dress in the players uniforms was horrible.

At least in the Pats game, I wan't expecting a win and to be frank, with only a 3-0 lead at the half that should have been like 17-0, I had no thought that they may actually pull out that game.

The Raiders loss showed a club of boys with no heart, no sole, no pride. No nothing except the paycheck they collected.

At least with the Pats, even though the Pats were an "inferior" team personnal wise, they are still the champs, and they have had Buffalo's number for years. The Bills did play 3/4 of a game and that is more than they have done all year.

The Raiders loss was a worse loss...no effort, we sucked. The Pats loss was more impt...same division and all. To me the Pat's loss felt worse as we blew the game. We had it and blew it. I'm still pissed.

With the Raiders loss, there was just no chance.

With the Patriots loss, they - dare I say - dominated most of the game and really didn't look like they were going to lose. About 3 minutes of bad play and a horrible call on Moulds' "interference" did them in. Not to mention, I hate the Patriots with a white-hot passion.