Bills new Helmet design unveiled!

4everBills

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, totally serious.  GBs helmet has been the same since 1961 and is the ONLY helmet logo in team history.  That'd hardly make your design fresh. 

None of us is looking for a gold star, nor validation of YOUR opinion from YOU.

I find it more than a little ironic that you post something on an internet message board, then tell other people to get off their computers and get a real life.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

35907[/snapback]

Perhaps it would be preferable if he stayed in the kitchen, and out of the computer room.

Drano in your eyes? Third grade contest? CFL?

Are you frikkin clowns serious?

First of all, GB, The Jets have an oval background with there logo, I dont see the CFL crack at ll.

Second of all, If you dont like it, just say you dont like it. You dont win a gold star for best slam here. Quit being smart-as_es in hopes of making friends, get off your computers and get a real life, then you will have friends.

Gheez, you guys are great, I cant wait to give you my next idea.....NOT.

Relax a bit, its just a drawing. Ohh and by the way....Change can be good believe it or not. For some reason Im picturing an 80 year old Neanderthal.....HMMMMMM!

35896[/snapback]

<_<:P;)

Sorry 4ever, but I don't like it either.

My favorite is still the one from the mid-70's - early 80's,

with the white background (no red)

Take it from someone who used to work at NFL Properties Advertising and Design, where unis are actually made.

That is the worst piece of stevestojan design I have ever seen in my life.

You tell people to spend less time on the computer. My advice to you...spend more time on your computer. And in some graphic design classes.

To this day, I still don't understand why somone with a computer and an art program think they are suddenly graphic designers.

Quit being smart-as_es in hopes of making friends, get off your computers and get a real life, then you will have friends.

35896[/snapback]

HAHAHAAHHA! This is too good.

A guy sits in front of his computer, and for whatever reason wastes his time making a craptacular new "logo" for the Bills, throws it on a bills WEBSITE, we tell him the obvious (that it is an eyesore), and then you tell US to get a life?

Irony is beautiful.

The two threads we have on this topic really make me want to try and design my own Bills uniforms and then post them on the board. Yeah, I'd probably get blasted too, but now I'm curious to see what it would take to make uniforms they entire board wouldn't hate and poop on in unison.

Actually, some posters on the board have pretty decent 'alt' helmet in their avatars.

While I agree that the design is not good, I believe 4everBills has a point to an extent. For example, if he had shown up to the tailgate last week with that very same design, I don't think people would have been quite as rude with their comments to his face. We are all Bills fans, give the guy a break.

HAHAHAAHHA! This is too good.

A guy sits in front of his computer, and for whatever reason wastes his time making a craptacular new "logo" for the Bills, throws it on a bills WEBSITE, we tell him the obvious (that it is an eyesore), and then you tell US to get a life?

Irony is beautiful.

36056[/snapback]

you said "craptacular." i love it. <_<

C'mon guys, he put his idea out there no need to rain on his parade. I don't think it's all that bad.

36145[/snapback]

I really didnt think it was all that bad at all. Honestly.

The reason that i ripped on him was for the deep ironty of him calling people losers for sitting on the computer all day.

I really didnt think it was all that bad, really... his reaction to critisism was priceless, though.