So cheesy with this hide who is playing BS

who might play this week, it would be Roscoe Parrish.  He could actually be a difference maker.  Yeah, I'm sure the Jets are shaking in their shoes for either Holcomb or Losman.  Yeah Right.

474413[/snapback]

I really don't care, but personally, I'm hoping its more about getting the Buffalo media all POed!

If it is, then more power to them!

Who gives a fug what he does or say? Mularkey could come out and Riverdance for 5 minutes, turn around and moon the press gallery, and then go tongue kiss Ralph Wilson but as long as we win on Sunday, who cares. The starting QB will be the one I see line up behind center and gnashing my teeth over not being told in advance who it will be is a waste of time.

Who gives a fug what he does or say? Mularkey could come out and Riverdance for 5 minutes, turn around and moon the press gallery, and then go tongue kiss Ralph Wilson but as long as we win on Sunday, who cares. The starting QB will be the one I see line up behind center and gnashing my teeth over not being told in advance who it will be is a waste of time.

474431[/snapback]

and then go tongue kiss Ralph Wilson but as long as we win on Sunday, who cares. :lol::doh::blush:

474431[/snapback]

Because it's flat out stupid. No sh--, who gives a fug if they say it or not. However, I'm seriously starting to think we have a bunch of idiots all over One Bills Drive. Do they really think they are being smart by hiding who is playing? Another example of mental "trick plays" that are flat out stupid. We can't just line up and play football, but we have to "trick" everyone. Whether it's on the field or now our newest weapon......mind games. We are always relying on cute-sie horseshit. Everyone knows it will be Holcomb at QB. Yet, when there is one guy who could make a difference on the field (Parrish), the cat is out immediately.

Seriously, what do the Jets prepare for? Losman, a QB who sucks right now (not saying he always will).......or Holcomb, a pocket guy who has potential to carry a team once every 10 games or so. Neither are scary.

Gimmie a good, solid gameplan. Involve Willis, keep Peters at TE, and get Lee Evans off. Maybe debut Roscoe on a key 3rd down slot play. Don't tell me, part of our plan to beat the Jets is hiding which below average QB we are going to start. I don't think our disount version of Michael Vick and Matt Schaub are scaring anyone. Whether they prepare for them or not!

Gimmie a good, solid gameplan.  Involve Willis, keep Peters at TE, and get Lee Evans off.  Maybe debut Roscoe on a key 3rd down slot play. 

474440[/snapback]

As long as they do this:

"Gimmie a good, solid gameplan. Involve Willis, keep Peters at TE, and get Lee Evans off. Maybe debut Roscoe on a key 3rd down slot play.

...what the difference what they say about who starts at QB? Do you think MM is taking time away from the game plan to sculpt his QB answers?

As long as they do this:

"Gimmie a good, solid gameplan.  Involve Willis, keep Peters at TE, and get Lee Evans off.  Maybe debut Roscoe on a key 3rd down slot play. 

...what the difference what they say about who starts at QB?  Do you think MM is taking time away from the game plan to sculpt his QB answers?

474443[/snapback]

AGAIN, it makes no difference. However, why? My problem with it is simple. Is he fugging with the media? If so, OK. Maybe a little bit of spite. I kinda like that. BUT, if he really thinks this gives the Bills an edge.....well, he's an idiot. I'm hoping he's not an idiot. But more and more, it's harder to trust all of these Pittsburgh re-treads.

AGAIN, it makes no difference.  However, why?  My problem with it is simple.  Is he fugging with the media?  If so, OK.  Maybe a little bit of spite.  I kinda like that.  BUT, if he really thinks this gives the Bills an edge.....well, he's an idiot.  I'm hoping he's not an idiot.  But more and more, it's harder to trust all of these Pittsburgh re-treads.

474449[/snapback]

If he were an idiot, we'd have been 4-12 last year....MM is a pretty good coach

No, instead we were 9-7 because we played a putrid schedule down the stretch, that pretty much masked all that was wrong with this team.

474454[/snapback]

This is why I am very interested in the 2nd half of this years schedule. It is loaded with quality opponents and I want to see how the Bills fare.

No, instead we were 9-7 because we played a putrid schedule down the stretch, that pretty much masked all that was wrong with this team.

474454[/snapback]

So why didnt we end up being worse than those teams then....we obviously did quite a few things right

474454[/snapback]

This isn't college football. If a team doesn't show up ready to play on Sunday they'll get beaten no matter who the opponent is. The “easy” schedule thing just doesn’t fly in the NFL. Bad teams don’t win consistently, even against other bad teams.

It gets better.

I'm looking at this week's press release right now. Specifically, the depth chart on page 13. Even more specifically, the big empty blank space next to the spot marked QB, where the names Losman, Holcomb, and Matthews used to be.

We don't even have a McGahee/Henry-style "1a and 1b" here - according to this, we have no quarterbacks on the roster.

I'm sure somebody will either write a rant for the News or vent on the local radio station about this, if they haven't already. As for me, I think it's flippin' hysterical.

(Just so long as the folks over at One Bills Drive take time out from playing "Top THAT!!!" with the media to craft some semblance of a gameplan.... :) )

Is MM that secure that he's inviting open warefare with the WNY media?

TD seemed to have a belly full of it a couple of years back.

To me this is just another sign of mis-managment.

By the way. Nice throwbacks.

Too bad we don't have even THAT to look forward to anymore this year.

who might play this week, it would be Roscoe Parrish.  He could actually be a difference maker.  Yeah, I'm sure the Jets are shaking in their shoes for either Holcomb or Losman.  Yeah Right.

474413[/snapback]

I think that Malarkey is insulting the Jets with this ploy. Last season I really thought we had finally found a coach that gets it, unfortunatley I now think I'm sadly mistaken. Nothing like making the opposition a bit more agitated Mike, good going you idiot.

Think about how'd you feel if Herm Edwards did the same thing to the Bills by saying that he didn't know if they'd be starting Bollinger or Testaverte. Malarkey's over his head in this job.

This isn't college football.  If a team doesn't show up ready to play on Sunday they'll get beaten no matter who the opponent is.  The “easy” schedule thing just doesn’t fly in the NFL.  Bad teams don’t win consistently, even against other bad teams.

474545[/snapback]

We weren't a bad team. We were a solid team that did nothing more than it was supposed to do. Beat all the lousy teams it played, and lose to every team it was supposed to lose to. And ummm, throw in losing to Oakland and Jax as terrible losses. The kind of losses that make teams miss playoffs.

Thus, the playoffs and the Bills didn't see eye to eye.

not shaking, but both are COMPLETELY different QB's, it does affect one's game plan heading into the game.  In theory if you have to game polan for both QB's, you can't dedicate as much time to any one approach.

474571[/snapback]

Agreed, but both are completely different who pretty much can't win the game by themselves for you.

I mean seriously.....I honestly think the Jets would be THRILLED if JP plays. Thrilled. I also don't think they fear Holcomb very much. So, what's the difference?

How much game planning does it take for Holcomb? You can completely rush him. Pin your ears back and go. JP? He's a bad QB right now. Hell, make him throw the ball while knowing that you can't over-rush him upfield.

Come on. Football isn't that hard at all. If JP was a better QB, OK. You'd have to seriously worry about him more. Right now, he's not.

I think that Malarkey is insulting the Jets with this ploy. Last season I really thought we had finally found a coach that gets it, unfortunatley I now think I'm sadly mistaken. Nothing like making the opposition a bit more agitated Mike, good going you idiot.

Think about how'd you feel if Herm Edwards did the same thing to the Bills by saying that he didn't know if they'd be starting Bollinger or Testaverte. Malarkey's over his head in this job.

474832[/snapback]

I'm not even sure he's insulting the Jets as much as he's making himself look like an incompetent moron. And if Edwards did that, I'd think he's an idiot too. Who cares who starts for the Jets. Bottom line is that we will see either of two incompetent QB's.

Like I said, if you have Michael Vick and Matt Schaub.......now that would make a difference. Not Losman and Holcomb.

Because it's flat out stupid.  No sh--, who gives a fug if they say it or not.  However, I'm seriously starting to think we have a bunch of idiots all over One Bills Drive.  Do they really think they are being smart by hiding who is playing? 

474440[/snapback]

And your just starting to figure this out???????????

AGAIN, it makes no difference.  However, why?  My problem with it is simple.  Is he fugging with the media?  If so, OK.  Maybe a little bit of spite.  I kinda like that.  BUT, if he really thinks this gives the Bills an edge.....well, he's an idiot.  I'm hoping he's not an idiot.  But more and more, it's harder to trust all of these Pittsburgh re-treads.

474449[/snapback]

Pittsburgh keeps the good ones and sends the rest to Buffalo!!!!

Because it's flat out stupid.  No sh--, who gives a fug if they say it or not.  However, I'm seriously starting to think we have a bunch of idiots all over One Bills Drive.  Do they really think they are being smart by hiding who is playing?  Another example of mental "trick plays" that are flat out stupid.  We can't just line up and play football, but we have to "trick" everyone.  Whether it's on the field or now our newest weapon......mind games.  We are always relying on cute-sie horseshit.  Everyone knows it will be Holcomb at QB.  Yet, when there is one guy who could make a difference on the field (Parrish), the cat is out immediately.

474440[/snapback]

I think that Mularkey's "riverdance" about the starting QB is just his way of avoiding talking about JP, and his benching. Everyone knows that Holcomb will start this week. If he doesn't, then I will jump on the Mularkey sucks bandwagon. If you listen to his press confernces, Mularkey has gone from being pretty friendly and open with the media, to being guarded and defensive. You can bet, the franchise still sees Losman as the QB of the future, but the future is not now. The mucka-mucks who make up the WNY media have been trying to get him (or "trick" him) into saying something deragatory about Losman, and he is simply tired of it. Going with the refusal to name a starting QB lets him get away with saying "I am not going to comment on the QB situation". Fug the media! Mularkey is not as stupid as they seem to think he is, and not as stupid as some here feel either!

474832[/snapback]

I guess we'll have to put Cowher in this group, he's down here trying to convince everybody that's it big ben, ah no it's batch, ah no maybe its tommy gun maddox......

474431[/snapback]

LOL.

You funny. We have dancing, partial nudity and kissing. Very nice!

<_<

I'm not even sure he's insulting the Jets as much as he's making himself look like an incompetent moron.  And if Edwards did that, I'd think he's an idiot too.  Who cares who starts for the Jets.  Bottom line is that we will see either of two incompetent QB's.

Like I said, if you have Michael Vick and Matt Schaub.......now that would make a difference.  Not Losman and Holcomb.

474892[/snapback]

Sorry, but if he's screwing with the local media, then good for him- they deserve whatever they get- they are an insult to media, and completely unprofessional. Sullivan and Schopp would be good on MTV, because thats the crowd they appeal to!