Ok so I am walking around the fieldhouse...

ICE

4) '*'  The refs screwed us. You can talk replay blah blah blah, we were there and his ass was NOT going to land in bounds.  Fletcher did NOT commit pass int. on that play. and on and on and on. I thought we were playing NE IN NE the way it was going  :)

32870[/snapback]

That was absolutely pass interference on Fletcher's part. Watch it again. He chops across the receiver's arms as the ball is coming, because he knew he was beaten. Heck, he didn't even complain.

Other than that, great post!

TD might be right, but he's made calls before and been wrong. I've actually predicted much the same thing, that the Bills are going to make significant improvements by the second half of the season. I'm hoping we can win enough games early to be in the playoff hunt at the end. I'm patient and will stay behind the team. If TD is wrong, I think he will definitely find there is a price to pay.

When the hell has he made a call and been right or more than that, had it work out better than simply what was expected? Few as I see it. And that's what sets better GMs apart from lousy ones. His drafting is crap.

Guys overall I agree with TD. We look a ton like Carolina did last year. The playoffs are made in November and December. I feel if we go .500 we have a really good shot at making it. AND if we make it...we will be on the upswing and would have a good chance of going far.

ICE

32870[/snapback]

Good report, thanks. I don't doubt TD is trying his best, but do you really expect him to say anything other than "things are going as planned"? In my mind, he's done a good job of taking over a team in salary cap hell, but I'm not sold on the talent he's brought in here.

Anyway, playoffs are made in November, problem is we play Jets, Pats, Rams and Seahawks.

That was absolutely pass interference on Fletcher's part.  Watch it again.  He chops across the receiver's arms as the ball is coming, because he knew he was beaten.  Heck, he didn't even complain.

Other than that, great post!

33177[/snapback]

Yeah, that was one of those TD-saving intentional pass interceptions...

So, anyone here think TD=Spiked Lemonade? :)

Dude, be honest... did he really recognize you as a poster on THIS board???? That's nuts. I can't believe he takes the time to read this board.

33009[/snapback]

Sure he does! (Complementary upgrade on 11/7). Lots of popular figures (complimentary upgrade to my nosebleed seats on 11/7) read their own message boards/mailing list (complimentary upgrade to my crapped seats on 11/7). It doesn't surprise me (complimentary upgrades to my crapola seats on 11/7) at all.

Tom of course is the best GM (complimentary upgrade to crappy seats 11/7) in the league.

-jeff

:)

LMAO whatever man.  I talked to him about everything I listed and he talked to me about everything listed.  Now if that took less than 45 sec then I am amazed

33168[/snapback]

A roller coaster ride lasts 1.5 minutes but feels like 10

A male orgasm lasts 15 seconds but feels like 2

Guffalo, ICE was on a roller coaster having an orgasm and you were only watching - so it is a perception issue.

:huh:

I heard that both he and Aussie admitted they've never seen the Bills win when they come to Buffalo. We may have to ban both of them from future Tailgates just for that reason.

:huh::D:lol::lol::D:D:pirate:

It's not my fault we can't win when I come back for a game!! It's been that way since I left Buff in 1997.

LMAO whatever man.  I talked to him about everything I listed and he talked to me about everything listed.  Now if that took less than 45 sec then I am amazed

33168[/snapback]

I dunno, ICE. I read your entire post in 38 seconds. If that was all you and TD talked about, it easily could have been only 45 seconds. Of course, when TD is telling this story, he probably said you two were talking for 20 minutes. Because that is likely how long it seemed to him. <_<

BTW, great drinking with you on Saturday, bullshitting and watching the game with you on Sunday. :ph34r: