IT begins......

The Poojer

the mass exodus off the JP bandwagon, typical bills "fans"! :doh:  :doh:

453246[/snapback]

JP sucked, but I place greater blame on the defense and MM/TC.

Who cares who the qb is? I don't care if it's losman, holcomb, matthews, stojans grandma, the problem is this oline is complete crap. They can't pass or run block, we have no speed at the te position, and Tom Clements is very suspect as far as playcalling goes. I have no problem keeping losman in if he gains experience, or gets killed so maybe someone in the bills front office realizes how much the offensive line sucks.

as much as he frustrated me today, the team sucked again (WM not withstanding) and i am still ON the JP bandwagon...

453285[/snapback]

me too. Patience is the key.

The problem is Bills fans want the string of years without a playoff appearence to end.

Who cares who the qb is?  I don't care if it's losman, holcomb, matthews, stojans grandma, the problem is this oline is complete crap.  They can't pass or run block, we have no speed at the te position, and Tom Clements is very suspect as far as playcalling goes.  I have no problem keeping losman in if he gains experience, or gets killed so maybe someone in the bills front office realizes how much the offensive line sucks.

453270[/snapback]

The o-line's play (or lack thereof) has been the one constant for a number of years. Many of you guys on this board and the Bills organization chose to blame someone else however.

I'm just wondering if people expected JP to be even average in his first year just because he wore a Bills uni.

'taint gonna happen.

453278[/snapback]

I agree....He's probably going to be pretty lousy for half a season.....we have to win with solid play from the other aspects of our team....like the damn RUNNING GAME, MULARKEY!!!