Who's Lori? And Why so Vehemently

BenchBledsoe

It's a sad story, really. Sad, but predictable.

Fruitloop went to the Tampon game and cooked his noodle in the heat.

But what fried his ass was he laid down $100 on the nose for HIS Bills to cover.

Not only did the loss cost him a Benjamin, but his dignity suffered all game long from the taunts he received from the Bukkae fans, and that finally drove him over the edge.

He came to the Wall seeking solace by venting on his former lover JP, and nobody would give him even as much as a reach-around.

Now he's tail lights.

448919[/snapback]

spitting coffee ------------> here ------------> and here ------------------> and here.

:(

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori's a very respected, extremely knowledgeable, long time poster who invariably shuts people up with succinct, fact-filled, well-researched and reasoned posts. Boorami didnt really get bounced for disrespecting Lori as much as being an arrogant idiot, who then say something unnecessary concerning Lori.

But if you ever need to know anything on the Bills, find boorami, because he knows more than anyone. Well, that's what he told us anyway.

448690[/snapback]

The thing is, Lori isn't even trying to shut people up; she just does with her vast knowledge of football....not just the Bills. I can't wait to see her at the Ralph in a few weeks. I have some football questions for her.

While we are tossing compliments around, if Lori was here as we speak, she would tell you that there is a poster who call himself "Badolbilz" that also knows a thing or 2 about football. :(

Not me I respect your football knowledge greatly pal.

448972[/snapback]

Thanks.

I don't respect his football knowledge.  It's just general respect for the guy.  Otherwise he's worthless.

448976[/snapback]

Lisa, stop stealing other people's ID to insult me.

I respect his new ability to dog pile on an unsuspecting EndZoneCrew at the home opener...good times

448979[/snapback]

A new staple of the EZC, perhaps? Hmm...

Wear the dirty boxers and Buffalo johnson..

448981[/snapback]

Don't you mean Baltimore johnson?

By the way Lori, my name is Eugene. I have coke-bottle glasses and a pencil pack. My comb over is barely noticeable. My folks let me stay in their basement until I can save up to move out. But, first I've got to buy a car. . .

448717[/snapback]

Start smaller. Mopeds are cool, but make sure your helmet has a visor.

The thing is, Lori isn't even trying to shut people up; she just does with her vast knowledge of football....not just the Bills. I can't wait to see her at the Ralph in a few weeks. I have some football questions for her.

While we are tossing compliments around, if Lori was here as we speak, she would tell you that there is a poster who call himself "Badolbilz" that also knows a thing or 2 about football.  :o

448937[/snapback]

Agree completely. I'm not sure it's possible to say who here knows the most about the Bills, and I love Lori as a fan and poster, but it's likely not her. But she's probably the best quality poster because of the consistant excellence of her posts, and the way she basically wins 90% of the arguments without arguing, just by what you said. Looking up or remembering facts, and using good old fashioned reasoning and good persuasive writing skills. There are several posters here who know a ton about football and/or a ton about the Bills. Badol may be the one who knows the most but he has yours or my "bedside manner" and tends to put some people off. :(

Don't worry.  Ed's lived in three places in New Jersey and never been bitten by a dog, so it can't possibly happen to you...  :(

449218[/snapback]

Ed doesn't provoke the dogs, like BiB. That is why Ed has never been attacked.