BenchBledsoe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Lori single by chance? I need to date a Bills fan. . . female ideally :D

448712[/snapback]

By the way Lori, my name is Eugene. I have coke-bottle glasses and a pencil pack. My comb over is barely noticeable. My folks let me stay in their basement until I can save up to move out. But, first I've got to buy a car. . .

To (seriously) answer your question, BenchBledsoe, Lori is one of the most respected members of this board, if not THE most respected.  She's as knowledgeable a football fan as you'll find here, and doesn't usually partake in the sophomoric hijinks that go on here.  So, to see her name being added to the fracas made those who know and respect her jump to her defense.

448691[/snapback]

Shes been here a long time, shes almost tenured, as are you and a few others. I know I've been coming to this website and posting since 1996.

To (seriously) answer your question, BenchBledsoe, Lori is one of the most respected members of this board, if not THE most respected.  She's as knowledgeable a football fan as you'll find here, and doesn't usually partake in the sophomoric hijinks that go on here.  So, to see her name being added to the fracas made those who know and respect her jump to her defense.

448691[/snapback]

Uhhhh...actually, it was me who added her name to the fracas, not b.hamready or whatever his name was.

But in my defense, I did it to praise Lori, not to bury her. I mean, when some mouth-breathing potato-head says "I'm the smartest football fan in ALL the land!", it's kind of natural to think of her and say "Uhhh...well...no...you're not..."

Uhhhh...actually, it was me who added her name to the fracas, not b.hamready or whatever his name was.

But in my defense, I did it to praise Lori, not to bury her.  I mean, when some mouth-breathing potato-head says "I'm the smartest football fan in ALL the land!", it's kind of natural to think of her and say "Uhhh...well...no...you're not..."

448852[/snapback]

easy on the potato head cracks

Shes been here a long time, shes almost tenured, as are you and a few others.  I know I've been coming to this website and posting since 1996.

448799[/snapback]

Been here that long but registered as Member No.: 4,386!

Wow, premium lurker! :D

But in my defense, I did it to praise Lori, not to bury her.  I mean, when some mouth-breathing potato-head says "I'm the smartest football fan in ALL the land!", it's kind of natural to think of her and say "Uhhh...well...no...you're not..."

448852[/snapback]

Re-added her name.

Are you properly citing people?

I don't think that you were the first to cite her name.

I think it was a another very well tenured, pipe smoking professor that first brought her name up?

Got to admit... He did seemed to take the bait (even if your intentions were good).

:(:o

Moments like this is why TSW is great.

Kinda like fish eating their young... ;);)

I didn't have the 3 hrs required to read that post. Somebody please condense for me what happened. . . Thanks

448668[/snapback]

It's a sad story, really. Sad, but predictable.

Fruitloop went to the Tampon game and cooked his noodle in the heat.

But what fried his ass was he laid down $100 on the nose for HIS Bills to cover.

Not only did the loss cost him a Benjamin, but his dignity suffered all game long from the taunts he received from the Bukkae fans, and that finally drove him over the edge.

He came to the Wall seeking solace by venting on his former lover JP, and nobody would give him even as much as a reach-around.

Now he's tail lights.