B.harami98 was the man!

TheGhost

Take it easy on the guy....if he was at the game he got his brains fried, it was 120 out there.

Sort of like here, if you eliminate all opposing ideas, you weaken your "team". Let the kid shoot off...if you don't like him, ignore him.

448624[/snapback]

It's one thing to take on an extreme position. It's another thing to take said extreme position after two complete games in a player's career. It's yet another thing to take said extreme position after two games when you are quoted calling said player a "player" (as in: really good) after the first game....That will get you piled on faster than anything here...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

b.harami is dead and buried. Taking swipes at a guy who can't whack back is not exactly manly.

Drop it. :D

448786[/snapback]

I have a technical question about him being gone. Is his IP address blocked? Could he just sign up again under a new ID? Always wondered if these kind of guys were truly gone, or just resurface again with a new handle.

<hijack>

Hows the kids?

448570[/snapback]

Paige is crawling... usually to wherever mom is. ;) She is a GREAT baby. Other than one feeding at night, she is more like having fish maintenance wise.

Andrew started preschool. I'm amazed at the capacity of kids to learn things. It seems like every day I ask him - where did you learn THAT? :P

Funny story. We are all eating dinner and out of the corner of my eye I see some comotion. I look over at Andrew and he is POUNDING his fist into his crotch! In my best Jewish mother voice I yell, "Andrew! What are you doing!?"

He says, "It's ok Daddy, it's hard!". :D:doh::doh:

I just said, "alrighty then....". :D:lol::lol::lol:

I thought Losman was pretty inaccurate on Sunday. Most of his incompletes weren't even catchable. Agree or disagree, makes no difference to me, it is just my opinion on what I saw. Everyone watching the same game is going to see it differently and have their own opinion. Nobody is right or wrong- it's just an opinion on what happened and why it happened.

What I think happened with that dude is he gave his opinion, nobody agreed with him, a bunch of people jumped all over him because of his arrogance and then backed into a corner he went from anger to name calling to insane in a matter of a few hours instead of just saying he was wrong and dropping the whole thing.

I have found that if someone tells you they know more about something than anyone else, they usually don't know much about anything at all.

Paige is crawling... usually to wherever mom is.  ;)  She is a GREAT baby.  Other than one feeding at night, she is more like having fish maintenance wise.

Andrew started preschool.  I'm amazed at the capacity of kids to learn things.  It seems like every day I ask him - where did you learn THAT? :P

Funny story.  We are all eating dinner and out of the corner of my eye I see some comotion.  I look over at Andrew and he is POUNDING his fist into his crotch!  In my best Jewish mother voice I yell, "Andrew!  What are you doing!?"

He says, "It's ok Daddy, it's hard!".  :D  :doh:  :doh:

I just said, "alrighty then....".  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

448820[/snapback]

Is that where the term "pounding your pud" comes from?

You can criticize the Bills here, you just have to back it up. You can badmouth anyone and anything for any reason, but if you go overboard, people will throw you overboard. People have differing opinions on virtually everything. And people love to argue here. That's why most of us come here.

Exactly. You will not find a group of pricks more fun than those of this website. :D I know of no other group of people who don't know each other that bash each other on a daily basis. I belong here.

Exactly.  You will not find a group of pricks more fun than those of this website.  ;)  I know of no other group of people who don't know each other that bash each other on a daily basis.  I belong here.

448887[/snapback]

Kind of reminds me of my high school football team...

I wonder why we didn't win very many games!

:(:o

No empathy here. He lost my respect the other day when he was talking about going to some strip joint while his wife and kids were at home.  :(

448740[/snapback]

you're absolutely right. he should have invited them to come as well.

You're much more patient than I am. I would have just called Dwight a moron and moved on.

Sometimes there's a place for namecalling if it is true.

Okay, I'll start. That is just nonsense and the kind of drivel that boorami started that got him being attacked. He wasn't attacked unmercifully for saying JP sucked in the game, he was attacked unmercifully for saying that JP was worse than RJ, that he (boorami) knew more about the Bills than anyone on this board, for contradicting himself, for telling people to STFU after saying name-calling is for first graders and a couple of other just uttering asking-for-it things.

You can criticize the Bills here, you just have to back it up. You can badmouth anyone and anything for any reason, but if you go overboard, people will throw you overboard. People have differing opinions on virtually everything. And people love to argue here. That's why most of us come here.

And then you start with garbage like TD runs the organization like a communist government. Hey, the NFL has rules about wearing jerseys. he didn't just make that up. And where did he say or imply ANYTHING about the league against us or wanting us to lose?

We let Marcus price go for nothing because he can't play anymore. I don't think any team even brought him in for a tryout let alone signed him. Ross Tucker hasn't been picked up by anyone either. In fact, I know for a fact that he is just considering sitting out the year and working at Merrill Lynch (or wherever he had a job)and then trying one last time to make a team next year. But you're right, if no team picks these guys up as unrestricted free agents at least we should be able to get a team to TRADE for him! That's good thinkin.

And where on earth did Ross Tucker badmouth the organization? I also happen to know he was damn happy to be on the Bills and watched a game with his father last year. He wanted to stay on the team.

448657[/snapback]