Was the last Bills game vs. Tampa Bay...

Dr. K

...the one where the Bucks lineman was deliberately sent out to injure Sam Cowart (who was having a great game) knocking him out for the season and essentially ending his career as a first rate linebacker?

If I were Takio Spikes, I would watch my back.

...the one where the Bucks lineman was deliberately sent out to injure Sam Cowart (who was having a great game) knocking him out for the season and essentially ending his career as a first rate linebacker?

439279[/snapback]

You may be refering to the first game of 2001, where he was injured in the opening day loss to the Saints...

You may be refering to the first game of 2001, where he was injured in the opening day loss to the Saints...

439283[/snapback]

No I am most definitely NOT referring to that Saints game. That was a season later, after he'd goe through surgery and rehab from the Tampa Bay cheap shot, which was the real start of his decline.

No I am most definitely NOT referring to that Saints game.  That was a season later, after he'd goe through surgery and rehab from the Tampa Bay cheap shot, which was the real start of his decline.

439286[/snapback]

Ah....

well then, I don't know....

no it was TB. We were sacking Shawn King all over the field. Then Cowart got hurt, it was a cheap shot. After that game, I think the Bills started to spiral downwards that season.

439290[/snapback]

That was the year of Wade's infamous "We're not making the playoffs" interview, IIRC.

I believe the good Doc is referring to Ron Middleton.....who went (after Tampa Bay) to play for the Raidahs and was with them when they were waxed by the Bucs in the Super Bowl.

Where Ron Middleton is now?  Do not know.....

:devil:

439288[/snapback]

I think he's name is Frank Middleton and did play for the Riaders (as he should have been all his carreer, cheap bastard), fortunately he's out of the league, maybe he's with Verba in Las Vegas.

He hurt his ankle to end his season in 2000 at the Bucs - end of Nov. I was at that game - it was ridiculous what he and the Bills D was doing before he got hurt. He personally had 2.5 sacks and 7 tackles in 1 quarter.

439279[/snapback]

Yes it was. I will never forget it. We were dominating them and then boom, that guy hits Sam on the side of the leg and low. It was so deliberate. F*%k him. We lost that one and it wasn't the same. Revenge is on my mind.

no it was TB. We were sacking Shawn King all over the field. Then Cowart got hurt, it was a cheap shot. After that game, I think the Bills started to spiral downwards that season.

439290[/snapback]

I think we last 3 starters in that single quarter...and then we lost the next

5 games (including TB) and Wade got fired before we beat Seattle in the

meaningless finale.

i remember warren sapp throwing rob johnson into a table of gatorade...and no one on the bills stepped up to defend him

team had no heart

439349[/snapback]

There were times when RJ was laying on the floor bleeding after a late hit and the sack of **** linemen would not even help him up.

Fina, Ostroski, Spriggs, Nails, Panos, etc. were utter losers and a disgrace to the Buffalo Bills and their fans.

TD is doing better than this, but for the Bills to win it all, we must have a high caliber OL.

I hoe that it happens some day.

No I am most definitely NOT referring to that Saints game.  That was a season later, after he'd goe through surgery and rehab from the Tampa Bay cheap shot, which was the real start of his decline.

439286[/snapback]

Yes, it was TB. Frank Middleton or some name like that. He ended up with the Raiders and I think he is out of football now.