Saints/Bills game Most likely in Buffalo

Thailog80

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With my luck, the game would be moved to a late afternoon game, as I'm flying to Vegas that afternoon. I intentionally set my flight to be a few hours after the game ended...

although, if they move the game to Mon night, I'd be able to get a bet down for the game. How about a Mon night Bills game? Come on NFL!

While it would be great to have the game in Buffalo, for the Bills, I really wish they wouldn't do that. It's extremely unfair to the other teams in the division (like the NFC East's Dallas, Philly, etc., because the Giants get an extra home game instead of an away game) or even if it were to happen to the Bills' AFC East foes. Find a neutral site at least.

While it would be great to have the game in Buffalo, for the Bills, I really wish they wouldn't do that. It's extremely unfair to the other teams in the division (like the NFC East's Dallas, Philly, etc., because the Giants get an extra home game instead of an away game) or even if it were to happen to the Bills' AFC East foes. Find a neutral site at least.

432678[/snapback]

True!

432678[/snapback]

I agree. I remember when someone posted that the Giants got themselves an extra home game and the board went crazy with "Thats unfair!" and "The NFL is favoring the Giants" type of thing. But now that we might get an extra home game, its okay with some people. Nah, lets find a neutral site and make this fair and square.

If this turns out to be true here would eb how the Bills open up the season:

HOME vs. Texans

@ Buccaneers

HOME vs. Falcons

Home vs. Saints

Home vs. Dolphins

Home vs. Jets

5 of our first 6 games would all be home games. Certainly not fair to the rest of the NFL, but as a Bills fan it'd be a nice way to get off to a good start.

I buy none of this "unfair" garbage. There's enough of that in general society. If you play well, you will usually win. If you don't, you lose.

Case closed.

432698[/snapback]

Because society is sometimes unfair, sports leagues shouldn't have to be or try to be? You do seem to notice, don't you, that in sports that it's a wee bit easier to win at home than it is on the road, yes? I mean, like after 100 years of something being true every single year in every single sport on every single level you'd figure it would perhaps look like a trend, no?

I mean, one of the only exceptions I can think of is one NFL team who, in the last couple years has been better on the road than at home.

Oh yeah, it's New Orleans. :lol:

Because society is sometimes unfair, sports leagues shouldn't have to be or try to be? You do seem to notice, don't you, that in sports that it's a wee bit easier to win at home than it is on the road, yes? I mean, like after 100 years of something being true every single year in every single sport on every single level you'd figure it would perhaps look like a trend, no?

I mean, one of the only exceptions I can think of is one NFL team who, in the last couple years has been better on the road than at home.

Oh yeah, it's New Orleans.  :lol:

432705[/snapback]

Also true.

432678[/snapback]

wouldn't that be something...if for once in the existence of our proud franchise the NFL does something that actually favors us and screws our opponents!!