Saints/Bills game Most likely in Buffalo

Thailog80

They should just go ahead and plan to play all the Saints games on the road this year using the policy put forward by the Giants. That way the Saints could be directly supporting their community by hitting the road to raise money for relief/reconstruction efforts. Any stadium the Saints play in should also have a special fundraising effort for that game. For fairness sake, the one thing the league could do would be to reinstate the fan noise interefence rule (e.g., couple of warnings and then team penalized if fans don't quiet down) for Saints home games that are played on the road. That way they wouldn't be dealing with loud crowds when operating on offense.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW--Mort was talking about the Saints on Dan Patrick's show. He feels that "more likely than not" the Bills game will be in Buffalo. Since I'm in Texas that sucks for me, but an extra home game will more than outweigh my missing the game (as long as we win).

FWIW--Mort was talking about the Saints on Dan Patrick's show.  He feels that "more likely than not" the Bills game will be in Buffalo.  Since I'm in Texas that sucks for me, but an extra home game will more than outweigh my missing the game (as long as we win).

433646[/snapback]

As much as I like the idea of a 9th "Home" game, I don't care for the idea from a competitive standpoint. I'd be bitchin' up a storm if another division team got an extra home game.

As much as I like the idea of a 9th "Home" game, I don't care for the idea from a competitive standpoint.  I'd be bitchin' up a storm if another division team got an extra home game.

433789[/snapback]

Hey, them's just the schedule breaks. It's not like they're calling a clearly illegal goal legal, or giving a team a first down on a catch that was both short and out of bounds, or awarding possession to an unconscious guy who fumbled the ball away, or calling a forward pass a lateral, or letting defenders rape receivers in a conference title game, or calling a fumble a "tuck," or....

You get the idea.