Throwback unis vs current ones

RVJ

Between these two uni's pick one  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Between these two uni's pick one

• Current uniforms
    • Throwback uniforms

Do you think thr Bills would ever make the switch ?

421631[/snapback]

Honestly, i hope not...call me a youngin at 23, but i like the throwbacks for a game or 2 a season and thats it. I rather like our new jerseys (i admit the road jerseys could use some work) and i think we shoudl keep them...the new ones arent so horrible we need to make a permanent switch back...

I love the trow back jersey. In madden 06 you can choose them but I let the computer choose which games to use them and they picked the home game vs. the pats. I won 17 to 12. They are extremely cool looking.

i'm decidedly in the minority, but i voted for the current unis. i'm just not as opposed to them as most. i wish buffalo would wear the blue pants all the time, however -- the road jerseys look better when the blue on the shoulders is balanced by the blue pants.

that said, i love the throwbacks (bought a losman) for a couple of games a season. i think doing it that way keeps them special.

i'm decidedly in the minority, but i voted for the current unis.  i'm just not as opposed to them as most.  i wish buffalo would wear the blue pants all the time, however -- the road jerseys look better when the blue on the shoulders is balanced by the blue pants.

that said, i love the throwbacks (bought a losman) for a couple of games a season.  i think doing it that way keeps them special.

421665[/snapback]

yah i love my spikes throwback, but not permanently...

I don't even understand at all...

Red Helmets = Bruce Smith, Jim Kelly, Reed, Moulds, Thurman, AFC Championships, and many winning seasons.

Standing Buffalo = OJ Simpson and many losing seasons.

Someone please explain to me why everyone likes the old uni's better?

421688[/snapback]

Royal Blue = best of both worlds

Navy Blue = Drew Bledsoe hangs onto the ball too long, is sacked, fumbles, and (insert opposing team) recovers.

Why not wear the red helmets from the Super Bowl years and the jerseys from the 60's? They match, after all.

For me, it's a different issue between the jerseys and the helmets.

Personally, I love the red helmets. Awesome. Best in the league. I also like the throwback helmets, but not quite as much.

Then, there's the unis. The current ones are pretty awful. The home jerseys aren't quite as bad, but still. The throwbacks are definitely cool.

If it werent for our current away uniforms, I wouldnt be that strongly supporting a switch. But every time we play an away game, we look like an AF2 squad with the duds we got on.

I'm not that big of a fan of the ol' "Standing Buffalo/Penis Buffalo" helmet either. I like the idea of the red helmet with the charging Buffalo, and then the throwback jerseys. It could work.

I don't even understand at all...

Red Helmets = Bruce Smith, Jim Kelly, Reed, Moulds, Thurman, AFC Championships, and many winning seasons.

Standing Buffalo = OJ Simpson and many losing seasons.

Someone please explain to me why everyone likes the old uni's better?

421688[/snapback]

Red Helmet = Hmmmmmm, maybe 4 SuperBowl loses

White Helmet = 2 League Championships

The white helmets may be easier for a qb to spot.

CLE and CIN games tend toward int's - I think it's because of the similarity in their uniform colors - they both have variations on the orange popsicle/brown or black excrement theme, and more than once, the B'gals home/road uni's looked like the Brownie's home/road uni's and vice versa.