Going In For Minor Surgery Tomorrow

R. Rich

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of missing where is AD????????

417264[/snapback]

This was discussed last week. Basically he disappeared about the same time BF got banned. We think they maybe the same person and they may have blocked by IP. Maybe a coincidence, but you never know. I get the feeling since BF said he was a smart person maybe AD was the other "smart" BF that could make ratatta in 15 minutes.

This was discussed last week.  Basically he disappeared about the same time BF got banned.  We think they maybe the same person and they may have blocked by IP.  Maybe a coincidence, but you never know.  I get the feeling since BF said he was a smart person maybe AD was the other "smart" BF that could make ratatta in 15 minutes.

417265[/snapback]

Other than being stupid, what did BF get banned for?

This was discussed last week.  Basically he disappeared about the same time BF got banned.  We think they maybe the same person and they may have blocked by IP.  Maybe a coincidence, but you never know.  I get the feeling since BF said he was a smart person maybe AD was the other "smart" BF that could make ratatta in 15 minutes.

417265[/snapback]

i missed alot , been to busy.

Other than being stupid, what did BF get banned for?

417273[/snapback]

I don't know exactly. I probably spoke a little out of turn, he maybe isn't banned, but he sure stopped showing up. Just an assumption on my part.

He wasn't stupid, just ask him. He went to the best HS in Indiana and he was a smart feller.

Isn't BF Cablelady's son?  I think I may have met AD and his wife a long time ago in the Seattle airport. They definitely aren't the same people.

417420[/snapback]

BF wishes he was CL's son. There's no biological connection bewtween the two.

I've met both AD and BF, they are two completely different people.

I've met both AD and BF, they are two completely different people.

417498[/snapback]

I have met them both as well, but I have never seen them both at the same time.....could be a well planned disguise. If you look at the posts from the two of them, they are directly opposite of each other, a Ying-Yang thing, maybe together, they are one.

I have met them both as well, but I have never seen them both at the same time.....could be a well planned disguise. If you look at the posts from the two of them, they are directly opposite of each other, a Ying-Yang thing, maybe together, they are one.

417552[/snapback]

That's my point. :lol:

417552[/snapback]

They are truely one.

AD=BF linky