Most annoying commercial ever

Pete

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal least favorite is Jaret from Subway.  I have personally boycotted the place because of my extreme dislike of the nerd.

Thanks...I forgot all about that douchebag. I officially change my vote. I wish that waste of oxygen would pull a 'Mama Cass' (for those of you too young to get that reference, do a 'Google' for Mama Cass & ham sandwich).

Thanks...I forgot all about that douchebag. I officially change my vote. I wish that waste of oxygen would pull a 'Mama Cass' (for those of you too young to get that reference, do a 'Google' for Mama Cass & ham sandwich).

382984[/snapback]

The mitigating factor that makes Subway the worst is that during football, their commercials comes on at every commercial break. It's not just Jaret. I still have the "Henry, John Henry..." idiot jingle from a few years ago embedded on my mind.

Any of those ant-smoking commercials from truth.com.

Makes me want to go out and buy a pack (and my dad died of lung cancer)

382944[/snapback]

Surprisingly, my employer, a major US tobacco company, actually invests in these commercials!

I thought the one about the execs trying to sell cigs as candy was farfetched. But actually, has anyone ever seen RJR's shameless packaging for its "flavored cigs". Talk about putting it in a kid-friendly package... :lol:

My vote goes to that creepy guy for six flags or whatever...

My vote goes to that creepy guy for six flags or whatever...

383197[/snapback]

Doot Doot Doot Doot Doot-DOOT-DOOT!!!!

Doot Doot Doot Doot Doot-DOOT-DOOT!!!!

Arrrrrrghh, I can hear that music when I sleep!

382944[/snapback]

Oh, I had completely forgotten. Those ads are actually paid for by tobacco companies. I had postulated a theory that those are perhaps the most brilliant reverse psychology campaign in history, since there's very little more loathesome than a snotty pretentious self-righteous teenaged git telling you what you should think about anything. STFU and don't forget my fries, is all the dealings I want with those tools.

And I agree with YOO. I don't Wanta Fanta after seeing that ad, I Wanta Commit Murder.

Oh, I had completely forgotten. Those ads are actually paid for by tobacco companies. I had postulated a theory that those are perhaps the most brilliant reverse psychology campaign in history, since there's very little more loathesome than a snotty pretentious self-righteous teenaged git telling you what you should think about anything. STFU and don't forget my fries, is all the dealings I want with those tools.

And I agree with YOO. I don't Wanta Fanta after seeing that ad, I Wanta Commit Murder.

383284[/snapback]

yep, see my post above...

382944[/snapback]

The truth Ads are as bad as they can get,. After all if you were funding an ad campaign for people to stop buying your product, you'd do a shiddy job too.

Fucillo and his "HUGE" bull sh--. True story I was driving down the road one day not too long ago and flipped between 3 different radio stations and he had a commercial on every frickin' one. Chances are there's a Fucillo commercial on TV right now, and always will be every 30 seconds. There should be a law against flooding the airwaves with stupid commercials...

i agree with several candidates already mentioned but have my own nominee -- the entire "ING" ad campaign. first, we had the dumbass always wanting to know "WHAT DOES IT SAY?" now, there is another series of inane spots. i was reminded of this pathetic ad campaign while watching the british open this morning.

i hate that friggin' company. bad ads make me want to stay away. for example, i've never purchased a roll of mentos in my life.