Ignore Button

How many people are on your list  

92 members have voted

1. 1. How many people are on your list

• 0-3
    • 4-7
    • 8+

No, but we've also had the pleasure of hearing you elucidate on other matters as well. I'm sorry, but Robert Frost you ain't.

364479[/snapback]

Like I said, I would put my IQ up against most on this board.

I don't look like much, but if I really wanted to debate and converse I would do so.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was "Do unto others as they have done unto you".

364488[/snapback]

EASILY the most brutal thread ever posted since I've been around. As hilarious as Ed's thread was, it was all in good fun. I actually sensed anger flowing from the Homework thread...it made my inner child cry.

That being said, I only have one person on my ignore list, but he doesnt post here any more...where would my life be without a "We NEED to sign so-and-so or the Bills go 0-16, move to LA, and the city of Buffalo implodes in on itself" post every day?

EASILY the most brutal thread ever posted since I've been around.  As hilarious as Ed's thread was, it was all in good fun.  I actually sensed anger flowing from the Homework thread...it made my inner child cry.

That being said, I only have one person on my ignore list, but he doesnt post here any more...where would my life be without a "We NEED to sign so-and-so or the Bills go 0-16, move to LA, and the city of Buffalo implodes in on itself" post every day?

364702[/snapback]

In all honesty, she deserved the beating. The first six times she asked people to do her homework...well, okay, I was willing to let it slide. But it started getting really old with "someone tell me how to look up exchange rates on the internet..." :D

I'm actually glad the thread still exists...its got some nice nostalgia of the old meaner, rougher Stadium Wall.

Ah, memories...

364707[/snapback]

There are some precious moments from about 3-4 years back on servers long since forgotten. Somewhere, out there in the ether, the original bunnies vs. turkey vultures still floats.

wow. I left yesterday and this was 2 pages long. BF steps to the plate and once again, hits a home run. 8 pages now. wow.

A few points:

1) Who would have alternate personalities for "real life" vs the internet. I have never been to a TB tailgate, but trust me, as many of you hate my personality here, I am proud to say those same people would hate me in real life.

2)I do have a friend on this board that has been to a tailgate and has reported back on some people who are indeed two different people when it comes to comparing internet vs real life. Since I haven't seen it myself, I won't call out anyone, but I heard a certain "cold" one is a VERY quiet individual in real life. Bullsh-- if you ask me. If he was gonna be a huge loud mouth jerk (which in itself I don't generally dislike) on here everyday, and then act like a scare kitten at a tailgate, that's BS.

3) Brandon, I don't know what we would do without you here sometimes. This thread is another one of your classics.

4) I've always wanted to meet Johnny Coli, now I can't wait to have a beer with the guy.

5) Nervous guy, some of your best one liners ever have come in this thread.

god , a year ago this thread would have gotten so bad there would have been time outs give to 10 people by now . this is a kinder place  :P  :D

364670[/snapback]

Piss off. :D

I mean that in the most nicest way :lol:

wow. I left yesterday and this was 2 pages long. BF steps to the plate and once again, hits a home run. 8 pages now. wow.

A few points:

1) Who would have alternate personalities for "real life" vs the internet. I have never been to a TB tailgate, but trust me, as many of you hate my personality here, I am proud to say those same people would hate me in real life.

2)I do have a friend on this board that has been to a tailgate and has reported back on some people who are indeed two different people when it comes to comparing internet vs real life. Since I haven't seen it myself, I won't call out anyone, but I heard a certain "cold" one is a VERY quiet individual in real life. Bullsh-- if you ask me. If he was gonna be a huge loud mouth jerk (which in itself I don't generally dislike) on here everyday, and then act like a scare kitten at a tailgate, that's BS.

3) Brandon, I don't know what we would do without you here sometimes. This thread is another one of your classics.

4) I've always wanted to meet Johnny Coli, now I can't wait to have a beer with the guy.

5) Nervous guy, some of your best one liners ever have come in this thread.

364784[/snapback]

Got to watch it with Johnny, he may slip you something and you'll wind up with a used rubber hanging out your ass in the morning.

NG's okay for tbones subordinate.

I'm actually glad the thread still exists...its got some nice nostalgia of the old meaner, rougher Stadium Wall.

Ah, memories...

364707[/snapback]

One of my favorite posts from the "homework" thread...

"Come and listen to a story 'bout a gal named Sue

Had herself some homework and didn't know just what to do

Then one day she posted up upon the wall...

Look at everybody join the fuggin free for all..."

"Well the first thing you know a google search is there

Board folk said "Sue, you get your answers there!"

Said "do your homework it's the way it ought to be.

To many of us here it's not the greatest mystery"

"Didn't take long before it was a fight.

180 posts and counting and it isn't even night.

I guess she got her answer but she's feeling pretty sore...

It doesn't really matter, she'll be coming back for more.

364867[/snapback]

I'd hafta say that Cutting Drew with Dignity set the bar fairly high right away with this dandy...

"Are you missing a chromosome or do you just continually want attention?"

364867[/snapback]

I appreciate the prop. I gave up and decided to do the background music.

I appreciate the prop. I gave up and decided to do the background music.

364873[/snapback]

I wanted to give the author credit, but I was laughing so hard as I cut and pasted it, that I forgot to look at who posted it. Couldn't laugh myself through numerous pages to find it again. Well done!

I'd hafta say that Cutting Drew with Dignity set the bar fairly high right away with this dandy...

"Are you missing a chromosome or do you just continually want attention?"

364869[/snapback]

That was incredible...not just because of the inherent hilarity of the post, but because it so immediately and irrevocably set the tone of the thread. Usually, such things evolve over several posts...